The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Any Good Lead Generation Software For Facebook?

Better use facebook fan page. Update your fan page consistently but strategically. I knew some marketers have great success just maintain their fan pages. Eventually, they don't have any website.

There is some group posting software which are using facebook app. I have used them along with Facebook PVA account. But most of my account get banned for using that software. Now I am spending 2-3 hours per day in order to post my ads in different facebook groups. I suggest you to do it manually.

@Sebastian Hanson you are great man! you are thinking about spamming Facebook with a Facebook app:) . By the way, it will get you banned sooner or later. someitmes people manage to keep such activities going for a few days, but in long term such practices are not going to work. Its better to do it manually, however If you have time constraints but have a budget than seek for a freelancer. There are many social media experts available on platforms like, Upwork, PeoeplPerHour, and other freelancing websites. Search for groups related with you services or products and then target them manually

I am looking for some good lead generation Softwares for facebook. It would be better if it is web based. For example: it should use facebook app to run. Any idea?
I think this is what you're looking for:
FB Auto Connect Pro

I'm not promoting this nor I'm affiliated with them. I tested it, it seems like a great tool.

Here's a demo:

Last edited:
I am looking for some good lead generation Softwares for facebook. It would be better if it is web based. For example: it should use facebook app to run. Any idea?

Never use any soft for Facebook promotion. This may cause your account band. You may try to make a fan page and slowly increase your audience. And see one day you will become successful.

You can try - Fb Marketing Automation (Ultimate Fb Software). Watch the video review on youtube and buy from ultimatefbsoftware (Main website).

I can advise you to be very careful when it comes to facebook as a social media platform. There are always those security measures in place where when you violet them, you may be banned from the network forever. Want I can advice you is kindly use the available resources and tools to make lead generation a success one. I have a fried who was trying t integrate facebook with the software to monitor the traffic and he ended up being banned from the site. Just be very careful buddy.

banners
Back