The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

any etoro partners and affiliates here?

darwin1319

affiliate
hi. im new to this forum. just like to know if there's anyone here who's currently an affiliate of etoro. do they pay well and is it complicated to have a partner account with them? i have a forex review website and im considering to add them on my list of brands but i'd like to know first from actual partners. thanks :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Never heard of them
Do some due diligence:
  • are they licensed?
  • where (what jurisdictions) can they can the do business in?
  • how many years have they been in business?
Legitimate FOREX will state license information usually at the bottom of the pages.
People that have been in business more than 5 years are usually OK.

i have an affiliate account with them. commissions are based on the country of the users you refer. regarding reputation, they've been in the business since 2008 i think and are regulated.

i have an affiliate account with them. commissions are based on the country of the users you refer. regarding reputation, they've been in the business since 2008 i think and are regulated.
thanks. is it worth promoting this brand or are there other forex affiliate brands you recommend? also, how do you generate traffic and increase your conversions? care to share? :)

i would say yes although after google banned forex affiliate ads years ago, this really affected my traffic. id suggest you optimize your content and keywords so you'll be able to rank organically instead. getting higher rankings this way is more beneficial in my opinion.

i would say yes although after google banned forex affiliate ads years ago, this really affected my traffic. id suggest you optimize your content and keywords so you'll be able to rank organically instead. getting higher rankings this way is more beneficial in my opinion.
oh. was actually thinking of google ads but if that's the case then i might have to think of other ways to get good traffic so it would convert better. thanks :)

you're welcome. also, you might also want to check the countries that they support especially if you want to target global conversion. here's a list of countries from their site in case you want to know: https://www.etoropartners.com/media/country_per_tier_list_1.pdf. id suggest that you read some reviews or detailed guides about etoro partners/affiliates first before you go full blast in marketing their brand. here's one that could help you: eToro Partners & Affiliate Program. hope this helps and good luck! :)

hey thanks. hmm so they seem to be banned from a lot of countries. at least now i know that :rofl what's the difference in the commission per tier by the way?

banners
Back