The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any content/article writers here?

I know a good writer - let me know what you need and what you're paying and I'll pass on the info.

I write content on selected topics. What's your budget and what subjects do you need covered? Email if you prefer... {email address removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
I can write on a variety of topics. If you are still looking for a article writer, please advise of subject(s) to be written about and what you are paying. thx

Hi - I am available for creating articles and content if you still need someone. Please email with details on what you need, your timeline and budget and we'll make it happen for you.
My contact info is lynnveloric at gmail.com and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi fisheye,

I've been writing content for a few years now. Although there are a lot of good content writers around, you will want to find one that you "gel" with when assigning work.

I can provide you with 400-500 word articles on just about any subject.

However, I have specific expertise in writing about music, guitar, bands, computers, technology, video games, making money online, investing, finance, mental health, weight loss, stop smoking, time management, extreme sports, football, beer, liquor, bars and pubs, and dealing with bosses. If your topic is closely related to any of these, I could comfortably write articles that are much longer than 500 words. Feel free to run your topic by me to see if we can work well together.

I generally get most of business through fiverr.com, forums, and other freelance websites.

I would be happy to provide samples as well.

You can respond to this thread or send me a private message if you'd like to team up. Thanks!

Stack cash I usually find my writers at freelancer dot com - they have some really good writers.

What I usly do is hire a decent write to do like a couple hundred articles for like $1.50 each and I use them simply for building links. Content isn't fantastic but it's used mainly for unique content that builds links.

I then have my writers that I pay up to $10 an article that write perfect articles - which I use for my own site, press releases, and the more important stuff. Just make sure you thoroughly check the reviews of the person you will be hiring.

Stack cash I usually find my writers at freelancer dot com - they have some really good writers.

What I usly do is hire a decent write to do like a couple hundred articles for like $1.50 each and I use them simply for building links. Content isn't fantastic but it's used mainly for unique content that builds links.

I then have my writers that I pay up to $10 an article that write perfect articles - which I use for my own site, press releases, and the more important stuff. Just make sure you thoroughly check the reviews of the person you will be hiring.

That's awesome. Let me know if you need another writer. I would be into that.

How many words are you getting in those $1.50 articles? Directories usually have a minimum of 300-400 words, so you must be paying as little as .005 a word. That's awesome if you found someone to work for that low. I have some software that would work well for this type of gig.

$10 is a great rate for a nice article. I'd be happy to contribute.

MI
Back