The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any Canadian affiliates

Steved14

affiliate
Hi Guys

I've recently started as an affiliate, I'm based in London at present. I will be moving to Canada in about a year though and wondered if there are other Canadian affiliates on this board? Also, what is the affiliate market like in Canada, do you have a good selection of local programmes to choose from?

Steve D

Steve, we have a LOT of members from Canada. Some of them will probably reply to your post.

Share Results is based in Canada and many of their representatives are 5 Star members who participate in some of the discussions on a regular basis. I will make sure that at least one of them does see your post in order to post a reply.

Possibly some of our many other members from Canada will post a reply as well.

Hi Steve,

Welcome to 5 Star. Yep we have lots of Canucks, even some famous one like James Martell, who is from the Vancouver area. Larwee is right the entire ShareResults team hang's here and they are in Montreal. They are also a 5 Star client. They have a robust and very affiliate supportive affiliate network at www.shareresults.com

Do you know what part of Canada you are moving to?

Hi Guys, thanks for the reply

I'll be based in the Vancouver area. I'm really looking forward to it and will get in touch with Shareresults to find out a bit more.

Hi SteveD

It is great to hear that you are moving across the pond. The affiliate channel in Canada is growing. More Canadian companies are moving towards affiliate programs. It is not as strong as the US market but that means there are more opportunities for Canadian affiliates to get in now and develop their niche :)

What merchants were you looking to promote?

At Share Results we have a few Canadian companies that are welcome to check out.

Thanks Larwee for pointing out this post.

Thanks for the reply Jamie

At the moment I'm mostly promoting software and am developing some new sites based around niches in this area.

I am open to suggestion though and in about 6 months time will be branching out into other areas, not finalised the niches though.

We welcome all affiliates but you must support Arsenal otherwise we can reject your application to the network :)

LOL - We'll, I'm actually South African (been in the UK for a bit though), so I'm fairly adaptable in terms of team support. :D

My partner is from Montreal, been there a few times, lovely place. Are you based there yourself?

I'm off to the pub now but you have a good weekend!!

We are based in Montreal but I am from Australia. Are you going to watch the rugby?

Have a drink for me, I am only a few hours away until afternoon drinks.

Wallabies by 10!

MI
Back