The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any books you recommend?

I would like to know whether there are any books worth reading about affiliate marketing out there.
Nice regards
Why would you wanna read a book on affiliate marketing when you have a forum like this? If you have any question you can literally search for it, using the top right search bar tab, and you will find answers you need, or you can just create a thread and ask your questions and you will get the best answers from real people in real time.

However if you still wanna read a book on beginning affiliate marketing, then I can refer you to shoutmeloud.com. A super duper affiliate marketing blog by Harsh Agrawal. He has one of the best books you could ever read to learn about affiliate marketing.

I would like to know whether there are any books worth reading about affiliate marketing out there.
Nice regards
Affiliate marketing is a very dynamic field where things are changing constantly so the books will provide you with outdated information which will mislead you instead of helping you.
The best way to learn is by reading forums, affiliate blogs, case studies, and of course, trying on your own after you have a minimum base of information!
Good luck!

Well information its everywhere you dont need a specific book .If you go to forums ,google ,youtube etc you will find tons of information

Hmm.. I am convinced that there are some books which might be helpful for affiliate marketers, but if you just started running marketing campaigns, then it's better to start off with something classical, like 22 immutable laws of marketing.
It's a classical work for those ones who want to find out why often brands who aren't at the top of the list, are considered to be better than those ones who are at the top of the list and how a company can climb higher in this list.

Quite a fascinating work which reveals bunch of interesting features of contemporary marketing. It helps to understand how to increase brand awareness.

MI
Back