The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Any advice with white listing with MGID for COD product?

Arcenal

affiliate
Hi, I've made campaign for weight loss COD product, I am using MGID and totally newbie in this,I've read a lot about CPA and take courses, but still practical work is different than reading, I've created 5 campaigns,with different angles, 3 teasers and 1 lander for each angle, lunched my first campaign spent 200$ on testing and get 3 conversions,2 approved and 1 rejected, stopped some ads that didn't get good stats, now I am only focusing on 1 angle that's show best stats overall, and white listed only 3 widgets that get me conversions, but faced a problem with low traffic, near to 0, I've tried with higher CPC and coefficient but didn't solve the problem, so I've added new 6 widgets white listed, widgets that have highest CTA clicks.
I want to get optimized traffic that converts as much as possible, I appreciate any advice from u guys.

IMO whitelisting on 1 conversion is a mistake. Those conversions could be random. You need more data to be sure they're good.

I'd make more ads and landing pages related to that angle you say is working. I'm sure you haven't found the best possible combo yet.

MI
Back