The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Another Voice -- Native Ad Campaigns

Graybeard

I found this blog article written by what appears to be a very professional and high end DSP

How to Run a Successful Native Advertising Campaign • StackAdapt Programmatic Native
>>>

I like this part :p
>>>
2. Create compelling content

It’s no secret that native advertising is most effective when it’s used to promote branded content—i.e. when a native ad clicks-through to content as as opposed to a sales-y landing page. Why is this true? Well, it has to do with a basic premise behind native advertising: that by reaching audiences when they’re in a content consumption mode, brands are more likely to grab a user’s attention and entice them to read their content.

But not just any old content will do. How successful your native advertising campaign largely depends on how engaging your content is. Serve up something useful or educational, incorporate visuals, and, as we mentioned above, speak to specific audiences.
<<<
3. Set goals
As with any type of advertising, the best way to gauge effectiveness is through monitoring key metrics—click-through rate (CTR), cost-per-mille (CPM), etc. And which metrics you choose to monitor largely depends on your overall business goals:

• Brand awareness: If you’re looking to expose your brand to as many people as possible, try a CPM bidding strategy. It will focus on delivering as many impressions as possible, and ensuring that your brand’s message gets in front of your audience. With a CPM bid, you have the option to optimize towards a CPC goal.
  • Drive traffic: If you’re looking to drive traffic to your website, a CPC bidding strategy may be most effective as it drives more clicks to your site.
  • Engagement: If your goal is to gain user attention (engagement), CPE is the bidding strategy that we recommend. It works best with engaging content such as blog posts or videos.
<<<

MI
Back