The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Another good Backlink Checker Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa84

affiliate
With this tool you can check complete detailed information about quality and quantity of backlinks pointing to your website.

It will show you "anchor" text, pagerank, total outbound links on that page, and nofollow flag for each of your inbound link available.

It is a little similar to linkdiagnosis, but I find it a little more handy for this job, and much more faster and accurate.

Here it is, you can say what you think about this tool and more of that, if you can find it more useful than linkdiagnosis :

Backlinks Checker Tool - Backlink Watch

Already know about backlinkwatch.com kappa. Haven't use it since long time.

Anyway thanks for remind me.

DON.

Kappa it's really an excellent tool and i am using this tool from many days. Thanks for sharing the tool as would definitely help the newbies who don't know about these kind of tools.

I see most of you know this tool, maybe beginners will use it too. ( I didn't knew about it untill now :) ).

yes this is the tool that really shows you the exact no of back links but as it mention it do not shows the PR of linking page, Also in some cases it do not actually display the correct anchor text. but overall a nice tool that we can use to count our back links.
Is there any more which can count link back from different domains as well with the count of total back links??
thanks anyway

I'm also using that tool and it's really effective for determining where your backlinks came from...

hey!, I have checked that out and found that it is really a cool tool for checking backlinks. I also use a checker from SEOAnalytic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back