The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Announcing the MyFoodStorage.com Affiliate Program

Kevan Hancock

I hope that this post finds everyone well and happy heading into this holiday season. Well, I'm very excited about our new affiliate offer so I'm going to get right to the details.

We are excited to offer qualifying affiliates the most aggressive payout structure in the food storage arena- A tiered commission structure starting at 14%.

We provide you with the perfect recipe to succeed:
  • Highest Quality Food Storage w/ 25yr shelf life
  • High average order size (over $600)
  • 2% site conversion rates
  • Commissions Starting at 14% (capping at 20%)
  • Product Data Feed
  • Low, Low Cancellations
  • Fast Shipping
  • Ongoing Promos
  • Vast Creative Library
  • Affiliate Coordinator Dedicated to your success!
If all this weren't enough, you get to feel good knowing that you are helping individuals, families and organizations prepare for the unexpected emergencies in life. Everyone has to eat, no matter what else is going on in the world - this is the most basic of human needs.

What are you waiting for? Apply to our food storage affiliate program today and start making money NOW!

Quick update to the program: Our current introductory commission structure will be changing Jan. 1, 2012. Currently you'll be grandfather'd in at a ridiculous 14% - 20% commission structure.

Even during this busy holiday season, you'll be glad you took the two seconds it takes to apply for the program.

So sign up today at: My Food Storage Affiliate Program

.... sorry Linda. Hope I don't get into too much trouble for posting this here.

Have a wonderful holiday season this year!

Thanks, Kevan

MI
Back