“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Announcing Sumitterbot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midlandi

affiliate
midlandis newest toy

SubmitterBot - Semi-automatic directory submission tool

Sutmitting your urls to more than 170 directory sites(figure increasing daily) semi-automatically. By using SubmitterBot you can increase link popularity, save time with directory submissions, increase your website's Google PageRank, get more visitors to your website and improve your website's search engine rankings. Sutmitting your urls to more than 170 directory sites semi-automatically. By using SubmitterBot you can increase link popularity, save time with directory submissions, increase your website's Google PageRank, get more visitors to your website and improve your website's search engine rankings.
No download required as its all done in real time on the site.

and

Submit your URL to 63 Social bookmarking communities

- The easiest way to submit to bookmarking sites
- Choose your category and submit
- Don't need to register
- 63 bookmarking sites are currently supported

Currently you get 1 url free, you can buy credits for more or earn them through the Digg/Stumble Exchange.

Some parts of the site are still under construction, but the important bits are all working.

Feedback would be greatly appriciated.

midi

Hey there Midlandi. I've just took a quick look at your website and I must say that this tool you're offering is both interesting and quite useful. In my opinion, it makes directory submission and social bookmarking lot easier. I know that not many webmasters/bloggers like to waste too much of their time manually submitting their sites/blogs to hundreds of directories..and I'm one of them :p I wish you good luck with the site!

Hey there Midlandi. I've just took a quick look at your website and I must say that this tool you're offering is both interesting and quite useful. In my opinion, it makes directory submission and social bookmarking lot easier. I know that not many webmasters/bloggers like to waste too much of their time manually submitting their sites/blogs to hundreds of directories..and I'm one of them :p I wish you good luck with the site!

Thank you for the review.

My question is very simple.
What is the cost of your service. :hi:
Thanks

It is free for the first url, any further urls are just $3.
For Digg/Stumbles you can earn credits or buy credits.

Hope that helps.

I used the service and submitted my site to all the social bookmarking sites from the list. It took me around 15 minutes to submit to 60+ sites.

Last edited:
Just an update. I`ve had a few rejections thus far, but mostly acceptances of the site I submitted, which is great. :)

Update

We have now added a great new feature.

Article Submission

Simply put a great new way to submit your Article to over 70 Article Directories.

Its Free to submit one Article and only $3 for any other Articles or $15 per month for unlimited Articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back