The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Android Or iOS?

Google's Android and Apple's iOS are operating systems used primarily in mobile technology, such as smartphones and tablets. Android, which is Linux-based and partly open source, is more PC-like than iOS, in that its interface and basic features are generally more customizable from top to bottom. However, iOS' uniform design elements are sometimes seen as being more user-friendly.

You should choose your smartphone and tablet systems carefully, as switching from iOS to Android or vice versa will require you to buy apps again in the Google Play or Apple App Store. Android is now the world’s most commonly used smartphone platform and is used by many different phone manufacturers. iOS is only used on Apple devices, such as the iPhone.

Both Android and IOS has their advantages and disadvantages.

Android pros:

1. Customisation options.

2. Open platform for apps.

3. More gadget options.

IOS pros:

1. No lag.

2. Very user-friendly.

But you know what? These factors don't matter because at the end of the day, it's still your choice. For me, I love IOS and would stick to it until I'm tired of it.:)

I've used both and they both work in relatively the same way. Apple has more hoops to jump through and there's less customization and such, but things feel safer with them because they are exclusive just on iPhones and stuff.

From a use standpoint I don't mind either. I code iOS though so I have those devices currently.

I am a Software Engineering student and I can fairly tell you that we had this debate with other students so many times. The truth of the matter is, after my own research, I have come to the concluson that Android is better.

What's the basis for my conclusion, you may ask?

I can tell you that because comparing prices with hardware capabilities, iOS or Apple products are just way too expensive, simply because you're paying for the brand. If you take any iPhone and compare it with the latest Android products, you would see the hardware of the Android product beats it by a lot and not only, but prices are much lower!

That is my opinion :)

What is your preferable operating system? For me, I like Android over iOS.

I think I'm eligible to answer this question, Since I have used both of them. Currently I'm an Apple user and I like it over Android. Though Android is filled with features and everything, it still does not stand a chance against Apple. You will feel it once you move to Apple phones.

I definitely prefer Android over iOS. Every Android product I've ever owned has always been simple to fix and I have never had any program issues with it. My Apple products have always crashed during some update, or just became "outdated" and stopped working all together. Android all the way.

MI
Back