The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

And then now...the forum :)

Bisje

affiliate
Hi guys,

As many visitors of my main site get in touch with me with a lot of similar questions I started a forum where a visitor can post his question and everybody else can read the answer. (and contribute of course)
Furthermore, I didn't find a forum in this specific niche on the web before (Thriller books)

So, could you review this first attempt and tell me more on :

1) The idea of the concept
2) Loading time of the pages
3) general look & feeling (had to be in line with the main site, see sig)

The forum is located here : The Forum Of Eric's Books Site

Thanks for the replies/reviews !

oh yeah, of course feel free to sign in if you share the same intrests...no much members right now... but somebody has to start ;)

Eric,
Had a quick look at your forum. Its brilliant on all counts of what you wanted us to judge it by. Here are ways I would have done it differently:
i. I would have made the forum a sub folder or a sub url of the originally site for example: Het nieuwe adres is www.boekensite.net or http://forums.boekensite.net that way you keep everything in the same domain
ii. I would like to see this unique banner that I love very much about the original site as part of the forum (see attached image)

This are only my personal opinion..... the forum is excellent.

Attachments

• eric.jpg
    eric.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 8
Hi Temi,

Thanks for the post ;)
To answer your remarks :

1) The beautifull (?) eyes are on their way :p Just didn't had time to work on it the last days (spend all my time on a large fair here in Belgium and didn't touch the computer for a week)
2) subdomain : you're right... but my hostingprovider (which is a friend) asked me not to install a forum on his server for security reasons. Thats why I host the forum on another account and domain....

I look foward to seing the beautiful rolled eyes, please add the forum to your signature so that its asky to remeber the url tilll it comes naturally... I think I will be an active memeber of the forum, it nice to be able to disuss books you read with other people... the is a programm on BBC radio 4 called 'The Book Club' that is exactly what they do on the program, I love listerning to it :)

banners
Back