The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Anchore affiliate website

Guy Kerklies

Hello :)
i am a member on MaxWeb and i wonder if i can customize the affiliate link so that when a visitor click on my affiiate link, he will enter the venfor website but the page will auttimaticly scrolling down to the spesific part of the page that i want

how i can to that ? (i am not haveing an accsses to the vendors page)

maby i can customize the URL of the affiliate link so when someone clicks it will do that?

waiting for your answers :)

btw this is my link, for exemple (the normal one): https://mweffective.com/7536/3859/5/?

You need an anchor link reference in the URL
htt ps : // www .somewhere .com /page.htm#anchorRef
the link needs to be in the page to pass it as a URL --so AFIK you can't --however ...

You could perhaps copy that text excerpt and the button with the link to the page or the page's target.
That's an SEO no no and possible issues of copyright.

When you ask a cryptic question you get a cryptic answer.
What is your intention more exactly?

You need an anchor link reference in the URL
htt ps : // www .somewhere .com /page.htm#anchorRef
the link needs to be in the page to pass it as a URL --so AFIK you can't --however ...

You could perhaps copy that text excerpt and the button with the link to the page or the page's target.
That's an SEO no no and possible issues of copyright.

When you ask a cryptic question you get a cryptic answer.
What is your intention more exactly?

i want it to scroll from the begining of this page: African Elongation Ritual

to this spesific spot on the page: (i am adding pic)

Attachments

• 555.png
    555.png
    658.5 KB · Views: 5
I would suggest talking to 'maxweb' and see if they would give you some static links for the buy buttons --if that is even possible.
You cannot do what you want with their page's code

HTML:
                <a data-buy-button="" href="https://www.buygoods.com/secure/?sessid2=sessid20210622125018055&amp;aff_id=4095&amp;sid=1506&amp;sid2=6425_sessid20210622172036265&amp;account_id=6385&amp;product_codename=prod1&amp;redirect=aHR0cHM6Ly9zYXZhZ2Vncm93cGx1cy5uZXQvdXBncmFkZS0x" target="_blank" class="_LEEHdgIH _NIc1ekrB _flInpaUk _sAPZTGcH" data-package-type="basic" data-package-product="prod1">
                    Buy Now
                </a>
all that gibberish sessionid2 is dynamically generated. I looked at the page this morning. That is the reason for the 2? second time.

what o you mean by "all that gibberish sessionid2 is dynamically generated. I looked at the page this morning. That is the reason for the 2? second time." ????

I would suggest talking to 'maxweb' and see if they would give you some static links for the buy buttons --if that is even possible.
You cannot do what you want with their page's code

HTML:
                <a data-buy-button="" href="https://www.buygoods.com/secure/?sessid2=sessid20210622125018055&amp;aff_id=4095&amp;sid=1506&amp;sid2=6425_sessid20210622172036265&amp;account_id=6385&amp;product_codename=prod1&amp;redirect=aHR0cHM6Ly9zYXZhZ2Vncm93cGx1cy5uZXQvdXBncmFkZS0x" target="_blank" class="_LEEHdgIH _NIc1ekrB _flInpaUk _sAPZTGcH" data-package-type="basic" data-package-product="prod1">
                    Buy Now
                </a>
all that gibberish sessionid2 is dynamically generated. I looked at the page this morning. That is the reason for the 2? second time.

To someone that programs that would be obvious.
each user has a session --your sessionID would vary from mine
the website is tracking the clicks that way (somehow).

Most webpages use dynamic content is some way --ecommerce pages are more sophisticated.

MI
Back