The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

An Oldie But Newbie!!!

Lola73

affiliate
My name is Laura and I'm very new at this but ready ti jump in with both feet, I'm currently an independent paint contractor in S.C.,for right at 20 years. I have a beautiful red headed 3 year old that every day reminds me of how precious life truly is. I was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer in 2016 ,went through aggressive treatments,finishing treatment in feb 2017 and so far am cancer free. My child and I though we have been handed a tough hand recently (her dad committed suicide Dec.2016) we are strong and have not lost the ability to laugh. I wake up everyday with love in my heart and treat every day as if there's no tomorrow.My favorite quote is as follows : " If you don't change the way you look at things ,things don't change the way they look!" I have a renewed outlook on whats important Inow need a new income.

Hi, Laura and welcome to AffiliateFix!

You sure have been through a lot in a short period of time. I'm glad you're healthy again and moving forward.

I wake up everyday with love in my heart and treat every day as if there's no tomorrow
we [...] have not lost the ability to laugh.

That'll keep you going.

Inow need a new income.

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Laura!

WELCOME
thumbsup.png

thumbsup.png
TWICE because you keep coming back and trying again.

MI
Back