The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

An Old Newbie in Texas

Virginia

affiliate
Hi,
My name is Virginia, and I am very excited about being a member of this forum. I'm 67 years old and live in San Antonio, TX. I'm originally from the Annapolis/Washington, DC area, but if you marry a Texan, you end up in Texas! I love it!

I have 2 grown kids. My son, Chris, is 30 and an F-22 pilot in the Air Force. My daughter, Laura, is 24 and is married and living in Colorado.

I retired one and a half years ago after 42 years in education. The last 15 years was an an Instructional Coordinator. Two years before I retired I started selling on eBay and Amazon to make a little side money. I enjoyed it but got tired of packaging and mailing items. I love working on the computer and about a year before retirement started exploring ways to make money online without having to do all that packaging, etc.. That ties you down and I want my freedom. I started getting materials and reading, reading, and more reading. I finally decided on becoming an affiliate marketer. That's how I got here. However, I have not yet made a sale. But I will and soon - I'm determined to make this happen.

MI
Back