• Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elliot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Linda Buquet

affiliate
<strong>American Idol Results

4 Are Left - Who's going to win American Idol?

Kathryn
Chris
Taylor
Elliot?</strong>

I think Chris may win, but Kathryn and Taylor are my favorites.

Do you call in and vote?
Who's your fav?
Who will be the winner?
What do you think???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys - Guess what? Without even trying I just discovered this thread is #1 and #3 in Google for American Idol - Who's Going to Win type queries.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...=American+Idol+Who's+Going+to+Win&btnG=Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...Who's+Going+to+Win+American+Idol+&btnG=Search

So guess I better update this post.

Well I'm REALLY surprised Chris got voted off last week and so was HE judging by the look on his face. Even thought I'm an old rocker, he was not my fav and I don't think he appealed enough to mainstream USA.

Kathryn and Taylor are still my favorites. I think Elliot will get voted off tonight? Who do you think will be the next Idol to get voted off?

Who do you think with win???

My vote is still Kathyn ESPECIALLY after Simon had her sing that beautiful rendition of Over the Rainbow.

I must confess, Linda, I've been out of the loop. I watched the first season of American Idol, and half of the second season, but I've not been able to watch any additional American Idol seasons.

Maybe I should head over to a fan site, do a quick recap of each individually, listen to them sing, and cast my vote...I'll add it to the to-do list.

~ Teli

Elliot Gets Voted Off

Cant believe I fell asleep early and missed the show. I was beat!

Just checked online and the American Idol results are in. Elliot did get the boot. So it's down to Kathryn and Taylor. They are my 2 favs, like I said. Luv 'em both. But I think Kathryn will win and should. She has such a gift.

Wow! Both Kathryn and Taylor were great last night.

When Kathryn sings "Over the Rainbow" I just melt! What a beautiful performance and heavenly voice.

The think Kathryn has the best voice but Taylor is such a FUN performer!

(Due to the top SE rankings and traffic I'm getting for Americal Idol - I need to keep this thread alive.
Any 5 Star members care to weigh in???) :p

Who do you guys think will win Americal Idol???

Hi Sarah Jane,

I can't believe Taylor won. I LOVE him but didn't think he was the best singer.

Good point on your blog. I want some of that "soul patrol" traffic!

Soul Patrol! <strong>SOUL PATROL!</strong> :p

Congrats to Taylor Hicks the new American Idol!!!

I know American Idol has long been over, and now we in Canada have Canadian Idol (one of my guilty pleasures), but I just wanted to post this pic.(if it works...)

I'm so happy Talyor won!!!!!

banners
Back