The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Amazon or ClickBank?

officialewill

affiliate
Well I know I can't promote any Amazon Product since I'm located in Illinois so let me ask you guys which other top affiliate programs do you guys use. instead of ClickBank and maybe Clicksure?

In the past, my preferred one was Linkshare. It's also my first love, but anyway, today I prefer Commission Junction and Shareasale.

To my mind Amazon commissions are too low. I promote one or two Clickbank offers (ones I have used myself and am very happy with) but for years I've prefered to promote the internet services every affiliate has to have to promote successfully online.

Other than that, and I've been promoting one suppliers suite of full function internet services for 7 years, I tend to search for unlisted affiliate programs in very profitable sub-niches.

I personally have been liking JVZoo lately, nice instant commissions. Course depends on what your into promoting, what type of products you push.

My top 3:

1. Shareasale
2. CJ
3. Linkshare

I also promote affiliate programs that are "in-house". It all depends on the needs of the niche you're promoting to.

Hi,

Well,

For Me if it is Clickbank or Clicksure it depends on the Offer itself !!!

1- How can I pick it?
2- Why this one and not others?
3- Where I can promote it?

and of course about the payments and the way to get it

and I think these question which help me to decide

I hope That I Helped you

For Your Success

For Me if it is Clickbank or Clicksure...

I would say to avoid Clicksure if you can. Most of the products are very low quality and I might even say scams and the refund rates are very high (over 50% in some cases).

I think the threshold for payments is also about $250 which is way higher than the average $100 for most networks. If you're a newbie starting out, you will be very frustrated trying to make the threshold and having to see lots of refunds in your account.

You will also be promoting programs that may destroy your credibility before you even have any so I really encourage anyone to just stay away from Clicksure. Just do a Google search for "clicksure review" or "clicksure scam" and you'll find lots of articles and forum threads that support my views here.

I used to use Wealthy Affiliate, but I stopped using that because I found something more profitable, but more expensive. So recommend using Wealthy Affiliate because it costs $50 a month whereas what I use is more expensive, but I get better results. When I was with Wealthy Affiliate I didn't have a niche so I got referrals for Wealthy Affiliate. There is a affiliate program there though, and I think they use Amazon mostly.
I currently use Big Idea Mastermind in coordination with Empower Network. Empower Network supplies the products (which are training courses for online marketing). With Big Idea Mastermind I am able to advertise and sell the Empower Network products. Just be warned with Empower Network you need to buy products to sell the products. No selling products you don't own. Some of those can be pretty expensive. On the other hand it means more profits for you because they pay 100% commissions. Whereas other sites like click-bank only offer 75% at most.
Hope this helped, and good luck in picking your affiliate program!

I used to use Wealthy Affiliate, but I stopped using that because I found something more profitable, but more expensive. So recommend using Wealthy Affiliate because it costs $50 a month whereas what I use is more expensive, but I get better results. When I was with Wealthy Affiliate I didn't have a niche so I got referrals for Wealthy Affiliate. There is a affiliate program there though, and I think they use Amazon mostly.
I currently use Big Idea Mastermind in coordination with Empower Network. Empower Network supplies the products (which are training courses for online marketing). With Big Idea Mastermind I am able to advertise and sell the Empower Network products. Just be warned with Empower Network you need to buy products to sell the products. No selling products you don't own. Some of those can be pretty expensive. On the other hand it means more profits for you because they pay 100% commissions. Whereas other sites like click-bank only offer 75% at most.
Hope this helped, and good luck in picking your affiliate program!

Empower Network??

What ever happened to "real business creation"?

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back