The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Amazon Affiliates Question

Thomas Adams

affiliate
Hello,

I plan on marketing certain Amazon products to my Facebook page audience, however a majority of them are from places like India, Bangladesh, etc.

Do I have to sign up for Amazon.in's (Amazon India) affiliate program in order to receive commissions if they purchase anything that I link them to or can I just use Amazon.com's affiliate program?

Thank you!

Yes, you need to sign up for Amazon India Affiliate account. Amazon doesn't support global links and that's why we have to create separate accounts for each country.

However by using tools like GeniusLink and Some Amazon Link cloaking plugins, you can create global links.

Yes, you need to sign up for Amazon India Affiliate account. Amazon doesn't support global links and that's why we have to create separate accounts for each country.

However by using tools like GeniusLink and Some Amazon Link cloaking plugins, you can create global links.

amazon.com affiliate means usa only? right?

Hello,

I plan on marketing certain Amazon products to my Facebook page audience, however a majority of them are from places like India, Bangladesh, etc.

Do I have to sign up for Amazon.in's (Amazon India) affiliate program in order to receive commissions if they purchase anything that I link them to or can I just use Amazon.com's affiliate program?

Thank you!

Yes you have to since if I'm not mistaken Amazon.com is only of US affiliates...:)

Hope this helps!:)

I am a Canadian and I had to sign up to the US site to be an affiliate but for my own shopping, have to use the .ca (Canadian) site.

banners
Back