The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Amazon Affiliate Niche Site [Guide]

Hello

Amazon Affiliate program (Amazon Associates) has been one of the best affiliate programs for a long time due to the range of products available. Many people have earned millions from the program.

Recently Amazon has changed how the affiliate program works and you now its not a fixed commission but varies on the product category commissions have dropped with this change you can earn anywhere from 1% - 10%.

e9jls2.jpg

When starting you need to find a niche you should look on amazon best selling pages and hot new products ect. Find something that you know a little bit about. Use google keyword planner to find out the top searches related to this niche.
Keyword-Planner-2.png

For me finding a niche is probably the hardest part so don't give up if you are struggling.

One you have a niche lets say tvs (I dont recomend this as its high competition and over saturated) you would build a site with a nice theme that looks modern and suits the niche.

Next you want to create content for the website. Creating content is time consuming and at first very unrewarding you could be writing many many articles before you get any amount of traffic or a sale.

For articles I recommended starting with:

5X Top 10 *keyword* TVs in 2017

*keyword - use google keyword planner to find most searched keywords for your niche.

5X reviews pick a hot new product and review it in depth

3X Product VS Product - pick two similar products and review them looks at the pros and cons ect

You will want to have affiliate links to the products of course and try not to over do it as this will decrease your ranking.
You will want to make some content with out any affiliate links as well to help you rank. I recommend you using Yoast SEO plugin if you are using Wordpress.

After a little while you should start seeing some traffic to your site. Keep writing articles for new products and do news/blog posts without affiliate links.

Also try to pick a niche that works well on social media as if you can build a following around a niche you will be able to drive lots of traffic to your website. So things like Sports, make up, fashion, art ect.

MI
Back