The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Amazing Discovery

Clintoc

Bright New Star Award - June 09
I keep mentioning that I do not spend as much time on my affiliate business as I would like, but today I went to check my ranking on a few key terms in google I was totally amazed.

There is one product that I promote (by far the majority of my current sales) that I currently rank number 6 with SEO on the product name. Since I hadn't checked my site stats, my thoughts were confirmed. That explains the steady sales for this product.

I also went back to check a project for a harder to touch niche, considering my luck on the other one. I rank 9 for the product name, and 4 for the product name with creator (most my traffic on the second one). Which is funny... that was a simple one page review site I created with the Affiliate WP theme (so I ended up with 4 total pages, one per review and one with all of the reviews). This was my second place product, and by far the majority of my traffic there too.

I had given up on purely working for SEO until just now. My plan of action had always just been to build traffic via articles... then once I make a few sales, switch to a lead generation system to secure more of the visitors.

I think it is time to maybe revisit SEO, not that I havent been doing it by default with my articles.

Congrats on the rankings!

I'm glad you're seeing the light on SEO. Seems it could bring more traffic for you than article marketing.

Well done!

If they can't find you, they can't buy from you. That's what SEO is all about. :)

MI
Back