The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Am I doing the right thing?

matthewzinda

As an affiliate marketer, sometimes you question yourself as to whether you are doing the right thing, or not.

When I got to 5 star affiliate programs, and took a look around, I knew I was in the right place.

The site is well organized, and easy to use. I originally came to this site yesterday, as I was looking for guest blogging opportunities.

Also, I made the decision to get back into forums. Forums are one thing I got away from as I gained experience. I think this happens to alot of people, and I think it is a mistake.

5 star affiliate programs appears to be a very friendly, helpful place to be. No matter how successful you become, places like this are priceless.

Hopefully, we can both accomplish our goals together.

What I can bring to the table, is I am willing to share the knowledge I have learned with other affiliates here.

I am lucky enough to be affiliated with the #1 rated internet marketing service on the internet, according to IMreportcard.com, which is one of the biggest review sites online. I have learned alot from this internet marketing service, and I can't wait to share it.

Good luck everyone.

Matthew Zinda

Hey Matthew,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Glad you decided to get back into going to forums and liked what you see here.
We look forward to your participation.

Hi Matthew, welcome! I liked 5 Star from the minute I found it too. :) It's definitely in my top 5 most visited, most liked forums!

Hey Mathew,

Welcome aboard!

This is definitely in my top 5 favorite forums of all time!

Keep reading and contributing! :cool:

-Ron

MI
Back