The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

am i choosing right kaywords?

ldsc

affiliate
Hi Everyone,
I have a Website & I wana Optimize that. So anyone can help me to chose right keywords for my Website is [FONT=&quot]ldsc.co.uk[/FONT]. I already choose Below Keywords. Please tell me if you have any suggetion for that.
hair removal, botox, Restylane, varicose veins, Hernia, [FONT=&quot]Cosmetic Surgery[/FONT]

Hi ldsc,

do you try any keyword research tool? you can tried may be the yahoo keyword tool in yahoo ppc account.

or may be try to download a free copy of webceo - a seo software, where they have integrated a free keyword research tool in their package.

You can try this keyword suggestion tool as well, but not the most up to date but better than nothing, at least give you some ideas:

Seo Book Keyword Suggestion Tool

Hope it help, good luck :)

I think it would be better for your site if you choose key phrases with 3-4 keywords. I noticed that your chosen keywords are quite competitive. Like for example in "hair removal", why not use "laser hair removal" or affordable laser hair removal". This is only my suggestion.

You can also use Google Adwords Keyword tool for selecting right keywords for your site...

Hi Everyone,
I have a Website & I wana Optimize that. So anyone can help me to chose right keywords for my Website is [FONT=&quot]ldsc.co.uk[/FONT]. I already choose Below Keywords. Please tell me if you have any suggetion for that.
hair removal, botox, Restylane, varicose veins, Hernia, [FONT=&quot]Cosmetic Surgery[/FONT]

In addition, after you have achieved good rankings for 3-4 keywords, then little by little you can start targeting 2-3 competitive keywords...

Hope it helps.

The main thing is to be consistent... choose your keywords (or keyphrases) then be sure to include them in anchor text, page titles, headings, image filenames etc... as well as a liberal spread in your main content.

Keyword are such important for a website to get good rank at any major search engine so keyword must be unique and well targeted.you have to choose better keyword for your website which are getable for any search engine.

Seo

Hi There,
There are 3 important factors in SEO I've found:
1) Title
2) Description
3) Alt Tags

After years of creating websites. I have found in Google these are the main 3 regions. The title of the search appears in the Google page every time, with the description below. The description must also contain certain keywords relating to the title. PDF's are shown in Google under a different title because the "Main" title of the PDF relates to the search. Forums are the same, its the title of the "Thread" thats important. One way to check is to view the source of the page and you'll find the title relates to the search. Also look at the tab of the browser with the title inserted.
Now the Alt tags for images must be inserted for Googles image bank.
I have only used a few keywords in the past and have always concentrated on the "Title and Description" for "EACH" page!

Cheekyman :thumbup:

MI
Back