The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Alternatives to Squidoo?

King Conga

OK! I apologize if this isn't the right place, but I honestly did look for the right place to post. I suckered into the Amazon Affiliate program after they charged me after 14 days. So, I read their little manual that suggested Squidoo. Squidoo looked good and easy, but I just can't get tiely results from it. I can't even log into my website because I don't see the link that used to be there anywhere. SOO..., I'm trying to find an easy to work with replacement that may have come online in the last year since I last visited here.

BTW, if it helps, I'm doing the Amazon, but I'm critiquing music, and promoting books, CD's, musical instrument links, and other resources.

Any Suggestions?
KC

Hey King,

There are some good ones in here. I used to hear lots of good stuff about hubpages. Lately I'm not hearing as much about any of the social marketing sites, but I think that's not because they aren't effective, but probably more so because SEM isn't big news any more because so many are using it.

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...e-these-social-marketing-sites.html#post23879

Oh and don't forget good old Blogger.com. Google kinda likes blogs that live in her neighborhood. :p

Just a little tip. You can purchase 10,000 unique clicks to your social blogs for something really cheap like $9.99. Which will make your website seem more popular. I havn't done this quite yet because I am trying to gather some data but a couple of my team members have and they have had great results. Just remember that these are just clicks, not leads.

I love HubPages - same general idea but based on longtail content rather than the "lense" concept. Check them out, great results in the past.

Just a little tip. You can purchase 10,000 unique clicks to your social blogs for something really cheap like $9.99. Which will make your website seem more popular. I havn't done this quite yet because I am trying to gather some data but a couple of my team members have and they have had great results. Just remember that these are just clicks, not leads.

This is against the ToS of AdSense and Glam, and therefore it is not allowed on HubPages or Squidoo, this will definitely get your account banned. I would highly suggest not doing this.

This is a very low-quality of traffic. It's not human who visits your site. It's a robot. But if you have your own web site and want to boost your alexa ranking to attract advertiser, this method can help sometime. But it's bad anyway so I choose to stay away.

Hubpages can be a good alternative. Try to find a long-tail keyword that is has searches volume about 20 - 50 per day. Optimized it for SEO and build hubs as much as you can to multiply the traffic. Remember to always put good contents.

MI
Back