The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Alteratives to PayPal???

aceofspadez360

affiliate
Good Morning All,
I looking for any recommendations and alternatives to using PayPal for one of my Online Businesses. A customer paid for a product I was selling, and PayPal Will not release the money to me until 30 Days. If you have a good experience with reliable online payment system that will release your money to you instantly without a long wait please let me know. Thanks!

There are good alternatives like:
2Checkout
Payoneer
AlertPay

But I don't understand why paypal will not release payment for 30 days?

Actually I am using Paypal since 8 years and never had this issue. Can you be more specific about your paypal problem? Aren't you a Verified Paypal Business user?

Ok thanks for those reccomendations. Here is my scenario. I sell stuff on ebay and i recently sold an item this past thursday, and PayPal tells me that the funds will not be available till May 25th. Its not exactly "30 days" but close enough.This isnt the first time this happened, I sold some other stuff a few weeks ago, and they made me wait 3 weeks. Its just annoying when your money is sitting their and they don't want to give it to you. Its almost as if they are teasing me. I want my money instantly, not have to wait weeks. They need to hurry up and cut the check.

Maybe you could try 2Checkout? I donno if you can sell eBay items thru 2Checkout, give it a try or contact heir support first. Before joining there, make a google search for 2Checkout coupons to get that initial $50 deposit free (if you are lucky ;) ).

As far as I know 2Checkout works fine with ebay sales.

2CheckOut is a very popular third party payment processor and although there is a small setup fee, they don't charge a monthly fee for their services; they do charge a small fee for each transaction processed. As with PayPal, you can use 2CheckOut with a shopping cart system.

As far as I know 2Checkout works fine with ebay sales.

2CheckOut is a very popular third party payment processor and although there is a small setup fee, they don't charge a monthly fee for their services; they do charge a small fee for each transaction processed. As with PayPal, you can use 2CheckOut with a shopping cart system.
Here is a 2CheckOut promo code for not paying the one time $49 activation fee -
Code:
byetn2co11
@aceofspadez360 I do not know if it is still valid or not. Give it a try.

MI
Back