The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Already making money but where would you go from here?

chevygoh

affiliate
Hey Greg,

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

I'm already making some good money (few k per day) on PPC Search (in just one niche) and am at a cross road as to where to go from here. I want to scale to 10k a day and have considered the following options :-

1) Stick to my niche and try media buys (SiteScout etc)
2) Stick to PPC Search and try different niches
3) Try other traffic sources (PPV, Mobile, Adult) and new niches

If you were me where would you go from here? If you'd try a new niche which niche would you go for?

One other quick question....Do you only promote the big niches? e.g skin, biz opps

First of all have you maxed out PPC. Ask yourself if I was Greg Davis, would I get more traffic out of this campaign? The answer would most likely be yes, since I've generated over $100k/day from one Adwords search campaign. How many keywords do you have? If it's less than 20,000 keep building.

Also, are you just using relevant keywords, or have you expanded into demographic keywords? I go into a lot of detail on how to scale in my monthly membership.

Also, the biggest media buy network in the world is Google Display Network so make sure you're maxing that out too.

I do stick with big niches, so if this is a big niche no need to try another one. Max it out. Scale it on other traffic sources, media buys, banner networks, facebook.

You can scale this campaign over to Bing, Google Display Network, and even Youtube ads.

I would suggest you keep running your campaign there as long you are profiting. Split the profit to test some media buys and scaling to other networks.

MI
Back