The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Affilight

Official Affilight

I have been working with this affiliate program since the beginning of September. The results make me happy, the rates are high and payments are always on time
Affistat17.11.png

How to start? Easy!

Follow these steps:
1. Register on our platform, do not forget to leave an additional contact like skype or telegram.
2. Await contact from our managers via the email provided during registration.
3. Respond to a few questions from your assigned manager.
4. Begin earning money!

I have a website with mobile APK installations. With this affiliate program I have the highest ratings I have ever had. Payments are fast - weekly. My manager reduced the payment period when I started sending a big volume of traffic.

I've been working with this company for a couple of months. The first payment was on time. Support always responds quickly. The rates are high. So far there are no problems.I can recommend this affiliate program for webmasters with small websites
StatAffi2DEC.png

Greetings!
Get to know the payment methods available:

Webmoney - min 10$
Paypal - min 50$
Payoneer - min 50$
Capitalist - min 0$
Wire - min 1000$
Bitcoin - min 1000$

Weekly and daily payments are here.

For additional details, feel free to reach out to our support managers.

Earn money with Affilight today!

I have tested many affiliate programs, but with this network I get more profit than with others. The support is fast, the rates are excellent. The only negative is the long payment period of hold 15 net 15, but they always pay me, so I am satisfied and can recommend this network.

Hello everyone!

The next payout is on its way, following the Net15/Hold15 schedule, as regular as sunrise.
If you're interested in discussing payment frequency, this can be arranged privately, depending on your volumes and quality of your traffic.
Are you in search of a reliable network with stable payouts?

Join Affilight.

I have a good experience working with this team. Payments are fast. I haven't noticed any problems with these guys.
afasat.png

Hello everyone!

Looking for traffic and publishers, offering excellent conditions:
- Purchasing traffic on mutually beneficial terms.
- Advanced payments for traffic on a weekly and daily basis.
- Providing PopUps and Direct Links among other offers.
- Setting CPM/CPC/CPA rates.
- Guaranteeing 100% Google-safe ads.
- Accepting payment methods such as Tether/USDT, PayPal, Payoneer, Webmoney, Capitalist, and Bank Wire.

Act fast, this special offer is limited.

I can recommend this affiliate program. High ratings and no problems with payments. For me this is the main thing. The support responds quite quickly. Overall, this is a good network and you can try to collaborate with this team

Proven network. I have been working with them for a very long time, there are no problems with payments, the rates are high.

affiliateproof.png

Hello everyone!

A quick reminder :)

We do offer:
We have weekly and daily payment options, as well as the option to prepay for your traffic.
Exclusive Windows installer with worldwide monetization.
CPM/CPPC/CPI rates that are fixed on a daily basis.

We regularly update our product, and the latest versions are always available.
We are able to buy traffic in accordance with your terms and conditions.

Join Affilight now!

Hello everyone!
We are looking for publishers and traffic once more. We're ready to provide you with the ideal conditions.

We buy traffic on reasonable terms based on what you want.
- Weekly and daily payments in advance for your traffic
- A range of offers, including Direct Links, PopUps and many more.
- Fixed prices for CPM, CPC, and CPA. 100% Google safe advertisements.
- Fund transfers using Capitalist, PayPal, Payoneer, Webmoney, Tether/USDT, and Wire.

Limited time only, act quickly to secure the greatest spot!

Hello everyone!

Who we are:
Affilight is an affiliate network that specializes in mobile advertising, offering webmasters, app developers, and media buyers the opportunity to monetize their mobile traffic to the highest standards in the market.

Popup, banner, direct link, and other methods allow for access to numerous CPA, CPC, and CPM offers. RTB is also a service we offer.
According to our practice, you can add up to 20% more revenue than the current website earnings on average!

Earn money with Affilight today!

banners
Back