The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliates Learn SEO - 2 Dynamite Tip-Filled Articles

Linda Buquet

affiliate
If you are just learning or want to learn SEO these 2 articles are grat at giving you the basic on-page optimization tips without a lot of fluff. Just follow the template in the 1st article for starters.

There is more to SEO than this and everyone has an opinion about how to do it right. But this is a great overview and even a good refresher.

<a href="http://www.seomoz.org/blog/perfecting-keyword-targeting-on-page-optimization">Perfecting Keyword Targeting &amp; On-Page Optimization</a>

If you're in SEO, you probably hear this question a lot. Sadly, there's no cut and dry answer, but there are sets of best practices we can draw from and sharpen to help get close. In this blog post, I'm going to share our top recommendations for achieving on-page, keyword-targeting "perfection," or, at least, close to it. Some of these are backed by data points, correlation studies and extensive testing while others are simply gut-feelings based on experience. As with all things SEO, we recommend constant testing and refinement, though this knowledge can help you kick-start the process.

<a href="http://www.seomoz.org/blog/8-easy-wins-for-on-page-seo">8 Easy Wins for On-page SEO</a>

Even the best advice is useless if you can’t put it into play. As a consultant who started his professional life as a coder, I always try to consider the effort and cost of implementing any changes I advise. Don’t get me wrong – some difficult changes have to be made, despite the pain. Usually, though, there are a few easy wins that won’t take days of development or thousands of dollars to put into play. I’m going to give you 8 fixes to on-page SEO problems that I see pop up regularly…

While link-building is critical, fixing on-page issues is often a lot easier and can have an immediate impact, so it’s important not to ignore either front of the SEO battle.

Feel free to add other great articles about SEO to this post. Please remember you aren't allowed to link to or reference your own site or articles. This thread is for links to articles and tips from the pros.

Ah, Linda. This is just what I was looking for recently. I have been reading a lot of outdated information on the topic, so I'm glad the '8-easy-wins' article was written recently.

I've been checking out the Bing SEO tutorials too, which have been a great help.

Great information Linda! I wish I would have seen this when I first started over a year ago, would have saved me a ton of headaches

Wow very useful articles, i already knew the vast majority of that content but I think this would be very useful for newbies. Thanks for share this info Linda

Regards.

Thanks for the info Linda. I've only been able to find outdated articles lately, so the recent info helps with my SEO tactics.

banners
Back