The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliates help affiliates! It was about time :)

PeterOBN

affiliate
Hey guys!

You know that feeling when you've just started in the business and nothing is happening?
You're on a tight budget and you start to realize you've done all you could for the moment... and you've reached a dead-end.

Well, my question here is: why not help one another?

I'm making this thread to give a friend of mine the push he needs to start in this business.
Thanks to K and everyone else who helped create the Newbie Guide 411, he has that already and I'm hoping he's currently reading it :)
So be kind enough to help me help him, visit his blog and give some pointers.
Any tips and advice would be appreciated as usual :)

It's about time you start helping one another, after all - this is your community :)

The blog is ryatessr.wordpress.com

I'm sure there are plenty of other people with the same problem, so don't be afraid to post your story here - your community is here to help you, your AMs - too :)

I totally empathise with the story here, certainly when it comes to the tight budgets involved when starting out in paid traffic.

Everyone's circumstances are different, some people have no cash, full stop and have to stick with free methods, others are young, just starting out with no access to funds. Some folk are already working a job so although they can perhaps allocate some spare cash towards their campaigns, it is time that they are lacking. There will be plenty of people, all at different levels and all with different stories and circumstances.

It's true, the key to success is through hard work and perseverance, but aside from that there are many ways to achieve your goals and because everyone is so different, no one person's journey will be the same.

So I applaud this thread, and I think we should all offer even more encouragement to our fellow forum members no matter what level they are at.

Nice idea, get your guy to sign up and ask the questions he needs - we are here to help!

banners
Back