The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Announcement Affiliates - 1000$ Referral Bonus and 1000$ Welcome Bonus

C

CPA Lider

First of all, Happy new year to all AffiliateFix members!

We would like to introduce our 1000$ Referral Bonus & 1000$ Welcome Bonus contest!

The Referral Bonus contest will be available from 1st January 2016 until 31st March 2016.
The Welcome Bonus contest will be available from 1st January 2016 until 31st March 2016.

11.jpg

How can I earn the Referral Bonus?

1st Prize: 1000$ Bonus

To qualify for this prize, you need to get at least 15 qualified referrals.
To be a qualified referral, the referral need to earn at least 150$ during the contest (for example 50$ in January, 50$ in February and 50$ in March.)

2nd Prize: 500$ Bonus

To qualify for this prize, you need to get at least 15 qualified referrals.
To be a qualified referral, the referral need to earn at least 75$ during the contest.
Example: 25$ in January, 25$ in February and 25$ in March.

The member with more accumulated earnings from referrals will be the winner.

Who can earn the Welcome Bonus?

Every new referral between 1st January and 31st March will get the chance to earn the 1000$ Welcome Bonus.

To earn the 1000$ Referral Bonus you need to generate 5000$ earnings in 6 months.

Example:
If the member earn 2500$ in January and 2500$ in February,the prize will be yours.

Remember:

If one member join in 15th January, the Welcome Bonus will be available until 15th July.
If one member join in 15th March, the Welcome Bonus will be available until 15th September.
If one member join after 31st March, he will not be eligible for the Welcome Bonus.

Happy Earnings!

CPA Lider | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to join our network, just let us know here and we will approve your application!

This one is hard for me because i dont know how to get referrals and make them earn like that but if someone could help me and help me to earn i will be gladly sign up as your referral add me on skype : black.diary

Last edited:
Don't forget about our contest!

The Referral Bonus contest will be available from 1st January 2016 until 31st March 2016.
The Welcome Bonus contest will be available from 1st January 2016 until 31st March 2016

January it's almost ending and you still have two months to run our contest! Would you like to earn 1000$ Bonus?

If you want to join our network, just let us know here and we will approve your application!

how about if referral earns 150 in just one month? or lets say how about if just 2 months how about if its not 3 months as stated, like january february and march, how about if it started on this month until april will still win or no?

Add me on Skype so we can talk about it
how about if referral earns 150 in just one month? or lets say how about if just 2 months how about if its not 3 months as stated, like january february and march, how about if it started on this month until april will still win or no?

banners
Back