The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Virgin

grymbo

affiliate
Hi Guys.

As the title suggests, I have absolutely no experience whatsoever...in affiliate marketing.
To trade I'm a community nurse and have been involved in the nursing field in one way or another for the past 27 years.
Approximately 7 years ago I became involved in training health board staff in breakaway techniques and control and restraint, this as part of a health board team.
Around this time the legislation applying to this training began to kick in throughout the public service sector e.g. social work and contracting service providers. As they had no trainers and the health board due to their own commitments couldn't help them, a business opportunity arose.
A training company was formed by by myself and a friend and operated on a part time basis for the next five years or so.
Anyway, this good thing came to an end around a year ago with consequences, they being the enjoyment of having that small time in business not to mention the financial rewards.
Since then I've been looking for something else. If affiliate marketing is it, I need an all inclusive, idiot proof educational program to guide me on this path. For those of you who haven't fallen asleep, any suggestions?
Bye the way, I have a passion for folk and traditional music of the Celtic variety. Just thought I'd chuck that in.

Regards

Hi grymbo - Affiliate Virgin, :p

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us. We have lots of info and helpful members so welcome aboard. Glad you found us. Hope we can help you get started in the right direction.

As far as training AffiliateClassroom has a $1 2 week trial so you can try their training and see if it's for you. Wealthy Affiliate is another course lots of affiliates like.

For learning the ropes here, start with the stickies in the newbie forum to get some ideas about how to start and what to avoid. Then ask questions when you have any. We're happy to help.

I am a newbie also and i joined Niche Profit Classroom the other day and it has loads of videos and full training program from researching niche, website building, SEO etc. They have some free videos that will give you an idea about the quality of their program. It has a 30 day money back guarantee also. So far i am about halfway through their training and I have learned alot. It is about $47 per month if you decide to stay.

Good Luck

Many, many thanks.

Two replies in as many minutes. 5 stars indeed. Will certainly look them up MoMo.

Slainte

banners
Back