The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Event Affiliate Summit Vegas!

kenaki

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
So I will be attending my first affiliate summit in January, having never been before I wondered if anybody can give me any tips on what conferences to attend, and just generally where to be and when to gain the most knowledge from the trip.

Also who else is going and what are you looking forward to most?

Let me know

John

So I will be attending my first affiliate summit in January, having never been before I wondered if anybody can give me any tips on what conferences to attend, and just generally where to be and when to gain the most knowledge from the trip.

Also who else is going and what are you looking forward to most?

Let me know

John

This will be my first time attending Affiliate Summit West! I went to Affiliate Summit East 2016 As my first Affiliate Summit ever. I am also really new to affiliate marketing. The time I went I had only been doing it for 3 months.

Anyways, I had the pass to listen to speakers and all that other good stuff but didn't attend any of the speaking events. Your best bet will be to just walk around the event and try and talk to as many people as you can. Some of my best prospects actually came from meeting people in the elevator.

Also, you'll want to go to an events that happen after hours of the event as this will help create good relationships as well.

Overall, I learned more about affiliate marketing in those 3 days than I had the prior 3 months. Everyone is friendly and willing to help each other out. They are all there to build relationships and make money as well!

This will be my first time attending Affiliate Summit West! I went to Affiliate Summit East 2016 As my first Affiliate Summit ever. I am also really new to affiliate marketing. The time I went I had only been doing it for 3 months.

Anyways, I had the pass to listen to speakers and all that other good stuff but didn't attend any of the speaking events. Your best bet will be to just walk around the event and try and talk to as many people as you can. Some of my best prospects actually came from meeting people in the elevator.

Also, you'll want to go to an events that happen after hours of the event as this will help create good relationships as well.

Overall, I learned more about affiliate marketing in those 3 days than I had the prior 3 months. Everyone is friendly and willing to help each other out. They are all there to build relationships and make money as well!

Thats some great advice dmax93 thank you, I'll have to stick to water when attending the after parties to make sure I don't forget all the valuable information the next morning ;) the things we affiliates do for information!

Thats some great advice dmax93 thank you, I'll have to stick to water when attending the after parties to make sure I don't forget all the valuable information the next morning ;) the things we affiliates do for information!
No problem! Hahaha of course! It can be tough work some times ;)

MI
Back