The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Summit SAVE $500 - Who's going???

Linda Buquet

affiliate
SUMMIT is THE place to be if you are involved in affiliate marketing.
Who's going???

Early Bird registration rates for Affiliate Summit Vegas in January are coming to an end. Shawn just sent out a reminder that The Early Bird registration rates of $949 (full conference) and $199 (exhibit hall only) are going up after September 30. Starting October 1, the rates to register for Affiliate Summit will be $1,449 (full conference) and $299 (exhibit hall only). <strong>Register for <a target="_new" href="http://www.affiliatesummit.com/">Affiliate Summit Now</a> and save $500. </strong>

Exhibitors can save $1,000 - $1495 by reserving their booth now too.

So who's planning to go? Do you have your ticket yet?

I have missed the last 2 and REALLY need to go, but I'm just not up for traveling these days so think I may skip this one AGAINST my better judgement. Days like this I wish I had a BOSS that would make me do things like this that are good for my biz. :rolleyes:

Bosses that make you do things

Speaking of these kinds of bosses, the Schaaf brothers (or "nature brothers" as I've heard them called) are GENEROUSLY (they could be reading this) "making" me go to the Summit this January. But in all seriousness, it should be a great conference. Secretly, I think they just want an excuse to spend more time with me, but they'll never admit it :)

Hopefully they are taking advantage of the early bird special, or I may find myself sitting at the base of the plane with all the luggage.

Never heard of this one before, but I'll check this and I might go there as well..

lol i usually plan most of my trips 3 days before going, thats exactly the time i need to buy plane tickets and book hotel :D

banners
Back