Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Affiliate Summit Contest #1
Win a full pass ticket to Affiliate Summit - Value $1,449
http://www.affiliatesummit.com/

BEST ANSWER WINS

How do you plan to JUMPSTART your revenue in 2007?
What goals do you have for next year that will help boost your income above your 2006 earnings?
How do you plan to work smarter in 2007?

Answer any of the above questions or just write an essay about your 2007 goals or how you plan to make next year better. That needs to be the thrust of the topic. Best answer wins! Try to make your answer unique, HELPFUL TO OTHERS and INTERESTING! Your answer could be the funniest, the most in-depth, the most informational, the most helpful, the most well written or the most well-thought-out. The judges will each pick the post that they feel is the best overall. The post with the most votes wins!

JUDGES: 5 Star moderators, 5 Star Administrators and Shawn Collins will pick the best post and winner.

CONTEST DATES: Now through Friday November 3rd at 12 Noon PST ? 3PM EST. Winners will be announced the following week. (This will give the winner enough time to make travel arrangements.)

ELIGIBILITY: Sorry but a ticket will only be awarded to an AFFILIATE. Merchants, affiliate managers and network reps are not eligible.

You MUST put ?I want to win a Summit Ticket? at the bottom of your post to qualify. (We don?t want to give a ticket to someone in Africa that can?t afford to travel to Vegas.) So you can answer just to answer, even if you can?t take advantage of the ticket or don?t qualify due to the restrictions above. BUT IF YOU WANT A TICKET, you need to say so at the bottom of your post.)

WANT ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN???
Check out Affiliate Summit Contest #2

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/showthread.php?t=3217

Happy posting and may the best 5 Star poster win!

Contest rule ammended. Sorry but 5 Star Mods and Admin are not eligible. I wanted to give our mods a chance to win but since mods can also vote, I've gotten feedback that it just looks unfair to regular members. SORRY.

I plan to jumpstart my stay-at-home-wearing-nothing-but-boxers-and-sipping-on-rum revenue in 2007 by getting a lot more active, maybe not so physically active, as even a legless horse blindfolded can outrun me and at times, outthink me. However, my nine poor typing fingers (one finger is always doing the kan-kan) are going to have one heck of a time dancing on the keyboard and tapping that backspace key a couple hundred-thousand 10 times. Being an affiliate is something I?ve always wanted to do, even though so far it has been all talk and hardly any action as I have an 8-5 job to adhere to. No excuse. Nonetheless 2007 seems to be THE year to be the year as I have been doing enough research and talking to right people in the right places. I even found me a nice contact in my hometown. Things are looking up this coming year.

There is a whole lot that can be achieved from this newbie in the affiliate scene and I?m hoping to snap at every opportunity that arises (hint, hint, wink) and possibly mimic a lot of the great working ideas that is successful overseas and try implement them here, back home where the online affiliate business is still stirring in the pot (figuratively speaking of course, not like I have instant noodles being prepared and the dog?s barking at me to feed it while I?m writing this). In a nutshell, I want world domination and to start I will just need to get off my behind and dive right into this business like a lot of the big industry names have. The unknown must be explored.

I will be setting up goals and milestones to follow and keep as a guideline. Spreadsheets will help me immensely so that I can see which dogs to flush out and cash cows to pump more on. Hopefully networking will be very possible to me and the next year I will be making it high on the agenda.

A lot of testing will commence which I?m sure will make my work desk area gather up insane amounts of hair as I will be pulling them out in agony from trial and error and because the buzzing mosquitoes around here in the monsoon season just makes you want to tear your head out anyways.

I want to win a Summit Ticket & plane tickets! ;)

2007 goals.

My goals for 2007 are to startup 5 more decent websites ( 1 to 5K uniques a day).
Continue to expand my businessd by not just contracting people out but start looking to hire people on full time for design and programming work.
In addition I am wanting to continue to grow my knowledge of PPC to CPA converstions to where i can make just about any CPA offer convert. I am an expert at a few but i want to grow to be king of all.

I plan to double my 2006 Year Revenue ($$$,$$$) in 2007! I will continue to read and regulate the well known webmaster forums to continue to gleam knowledge for free but also attend some of the various webmaster and publisher conferences around the US (including ASW :) ) .

I plan to work smarter by automating more things! the more automation i can do the more free time i have to think up new ideas for sites and other ways of promtoing sites. Instead of using my time to perform tedious tasks.

Also to boost my revenue i will be teaming up with my father and starting up a second company based around website marketing and advertising! As two brains are better than one. Plus will give me and my dad time to brainstorm ideas and bounce them off of each each which will help us both out in the long haul.

I will also be improving my email marketing and Newsletter skills. As tehre still is a ton of money to be made in legitmate email newsletters and i feel i have only just hit the base and need to climb to the peak.

I want to win a Summit Ticket!

Hi xboxundone, glad you made it over and we got things fixed so you could post.
All day I thought it was Friday so I thought you missed out on the contest. :p
Glad you got your entry in on time. :)

Thanks Tom for you entry too. Very entertaining.
I hope you both become active now that you are members here.

Lots of luck and may the best poster win.

This contest has ended. It is too late to enter.

I am temporarily closing this thread. It will remain closed until winner information is posted.

Congrats xboxundone, you won this contest.

Since only 2 people entered, you both win by default and there was no need for a vote.

Please PM me to find out how to claim your ticket.

I need to talk to you in private to tell you what you need to do to get it.

Congrats and enjoy the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back