The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Secret Formula

magnet

affiliate
:) Hi just joined tonight, I find this site absolutely fascinating, and so informative, I am a real newbie but really really keen to learn to be a successful Affiliate Marketeer. As you may say I am totally hooked! I do have a question I hope can be answered, has anyone heard, or tried the Affiliate Secret Formula, and been successful from it, especially for a Newbie. Thanks.

Im a newbie to this site too but not in the field of online business. I started three years ago. And you know before I become successful I meet several failures, at that time i was really crashed and burned but i always try and try until i found a posible starting point. I regain my composure and tried again and I couldnt really believe, the last strategy that i apply is really working. Thanks to that person who created the said report.It really helps me and Im lucky for having it.

You will need a mentoring process,I am very confident before thats why I fail. I advice you to look for some reports perhaps an ebook about quick start, tips, secrets and etc. Thats how!!!

Do not buy any ebooks.

All you need is in the stickies on this forum.

The BEST ebook on affiliate marketing is at quityourdayjob.com and it is free. It will give you the basics.

You may also want to check out the "bum marketing" course. It's also free. Just do a google search with keywords "bum marketing" and you will find it.

MI
Back