The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Recruitment Manager with Experience Seeking New Opportunity

Andrea_Becker

affiliate
Hello,

My name is Andrea Becker, and due to the expiration of my contract at PartnerCentric, I am seeking a new opportunity.

I have experience in the Affiliate Marketing industry as an Affiliate Recruitment Manager, and am eager to start working as soon as possible.

I learn fast, work hard, and am an enthusiastic leader who takes directions well and can work within a team productively.

Please see below for my resume. Thank you.

Andrea Becker
Phone: (253) 330-3370
Andicb_222@hotmail.com
421 Hardefeldt St. SE
Orting, WA 98360

OBJECTIVE
To Utilize Tried-and-True Technologies as Well as Emerging Techniques to Optimize the Affiliate Marketing Field and Gain Insight, Skills, and Expertise.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

PartnerCentric, Inc.
Affiliate Recruitment and Activation Manager
  • Employing Commission Junction, LinkShare, Google Affiliate Network, and Syntryx to Extend Offers to Potential New Affiliates, generating thousands of affiliates to join affiliate programs.
  • Creating Effective Recruitment Emails, then generating an email list using Syntryx, and sending emails to new and potential affiliates using The PartnerMaker.
  • Communication with the team through BaseCamp (Group Hub): Sharing Files, Posting Reports, Messaging, Gathering and Posting Program Information, etc.
  • Interacting on Social Media Sites such as Ning, Facebook, and Twitter for the benefit of our clients.
  • Posted client information and incentives onto affiliate forums, such as 5staraffiliateprograms.com, associateprograms.com, and affiliateprograms.com.

John L. Scott
Office Assistant
  • Raised employer?s income level by $20,000 within two months from referrals, cold calls, and other connections.
  • Using computer programs such as NWMLS and the John L. Scott agent website to locate, recruit, and contact clients.
  • Utilized office skills such as typing, generating client location and status reports, office organization skills, etc.

PROGRAMS OF EXPERTISE
  • Commission Junction
  • LinkShare
  • Various Social Media Networks
  • Google Affiliate Network
  • Syntryx
  • Various Affiliate Forums
  • Basecamp (Group Hub)
  • The PartnerMaker
  • Microsoft Office Programs

EDUCATION

University of Washington
  • Presently Attending
  • Currently working towards a bachelor?s degree in business and marketing.
  • Maintaining a high GPA in all business classes (Above 3.0).

Pierce Community College
  • Graduated June 2007
  • Achieved AA Degree
  • Graduated with a GPA of 3.3

References and Volunteer Activities Available Upon Request

MI
Back