The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliate Radio Show - HOT HOT News!

Linda Buquet

affiliate
It's so cool to listen to an industry radio show every week while you work. Nice to HEAR different viewpoints instead of just reading online all the time. However I didn't like the previous show's format and I think the show died for awhile. So I'm excited to see they are re-launching it.

WebmasterRadio.FM Re-Launches ?Affiliate Marketing Today?
Affiliate leader, Commission Junction to host specialty radio show.

Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) March 20, 2006 -- WebmasterRadio.FM, the premier free, business, 24/7 internet radio network focused on the e-commerce marketplace, announced the re-launch of Affiliate Marketing Today, the weekly Internet radio show that talks about the changing landscape of the industry. Commission Junction, the global leader in advanced online performance-marketing solutions, will host the program and bring a unique perspective for both publishers and advertisers. Affiliate Marketing Today will start broadcasting on Tuesday, March 21, 2006, at 4:00 p.m. EST, and will be immediately available in archive, mobilecast and available in podcast format through all the major podcast portals.

Affiliate Marketing Today will discuss the continual changes affecting the affiliate marketing industry and how listeners can develop powerful affiliate marketing campaigns. Industry experts, Kim Dalzell and Brian Caldwell of Commission Junction, bring a combined experience of 17 years, and will provide listeners with exceptional insight on how to succeed in the affiliate space. Both have extensive knowledge and experience in working with publishers and advertisers to help drive quality results and maximize campaign effectiveness."
http://www.prweb.com/releases/20061/3/prweb360443.htm

As you may know, if you've been on other shows, they have live chat during the show.
I'll be on Chat! Who else is gonna show up???
Let's have an AM Radio Party!!! :p

http://www.webmasterradio.fm/ourshows.php

banners
Back