The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Program

Roycekong

affiliate
Hi, I'm newbie here. Currently, I tried to develop an eCommerce platform. I running business in Malaysia. Actually, I looking affiliate solutions to increase our sales & ROI. Besides, I had done some research on affiliate solutions but some of them are not working well.

Any suggestion on this?

Hello @Roycekong - welcome to the forum!

Can I introduce our company as I believe we can offer you exactly what you are looking for.

SKU Feeds provide Powered Product Marketing to eCommerce businesses of all sizes from a wide variety of industries, SKU Feeds is an easy-to-use platform, created to help eCommerce businesses grow. SKU Feeds allows eCommerce businesses to submit their product catalogues and store information and have it sent to a range of trusted, partnered shopping channels and directories. The aim in all of this to increase brand/product awareness, improve exposure and traffic but most importantly increase sales.

A few questions for you...

1. What type of products are you currently selling on your website?
2. What eCommerce platform is your eCommerce store built with? - we have an Official Magento 1 Extension which allows users to submit their product catalogues to SKU Feeds directly from the Admin panel.

I believe partnering SKU Feeds with a strong Affiliate Network can bring great growth to your business and I wish you a successful future no matter which path you take.

If you would like to find out some more information please visit us at SKU Feeds or feel free to send me a private message and I can answer some more questions for you.

Thank you for your reply.

A few questions for you...

1. What type of products are you currently selling on your website?
Currently, we're offering window blinds.
2. What eCommerce platform is your eCommerce store built with? - we have an Official Magento 1 Extension which allows users to submit their product catalogues to SKU Feeds directly from the Admin panel.
We used wordpress.

May I know how you going to help us implement getting traffic and sales in Malaysia market?

banners
Back