The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Affiliate Predictions for 2007

Linda Buquet

affiliate
What will the future hold for affiliate marketing in 2007? What will the hottest markets be? Will another search engine overtake Google and Yahoo? Which demographic is expected to EXPLODE over the next 4 years?

The answers to these questions and more will be revealed as Rosalind Gardner and Jeremy Palmer look into the crystal ball and make their 2007 predictions. <strong>Ros and Jeremy are doing another FREE teleseminar Friday night, December 29th called ?Affiliate Marketing in 2007: The Outlook?.</strong>

Get all the details and sign up at <a target="_new" href="http://www.netprofitstoday.com/blog/index.php/archives/2006/12/26/im-am-predictions-for-2007/">Rosalind's blog</a>.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So what are YOUR affiliate marketing predictions for 07?
Here's a couple of mine:

I predict BOTH Affiliate Summit events will be wildly successful

I predict at least 10 new CPA networks will spring up

I predict there will be some great new 5 Star programs :p

OK YOUR TURN!!!

Hi Linda

Great post. I am not too good at predictions, I can not even win any money in the lotto.

Here are my predictions:

I predict that there will be more changes to the PPC advertising models
I predict that 5 star will grow in memberships
I predict that Australia will win both World Cups in the Cricket and Rugby :cool:

Fingers crossed for the last prediction.

I also like and agree with number 2.

By the end of 2007, there should be over 4,500 members here at 5 Star and there is a chance it could be more than 5,000. It should be a very good year.

good Luck with that Goal. Have you had any new sign ups over the New Year?

Have you gone to the Ashes in Sydney? Hopefully, JL can get a Century!

banners
Back