The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affiliate Organization Software

rkhan3366

affiliate
Hi,
I have written an affiliate information management system called Webmaster iPro. I am interested in getting feedback from people on what they think of it (and also the website) and am therefore offering it as a freedownload for a short while. The key functionality includes :

i) Ability to store information on all aspects of your affiliate business

ii) Auto-analysis of your websites producing very detailed information.

iii) Submission to all the major search engines (and any that you choose to configure)

iv) Dozens of reports that provide info on all aspects of your business.

v) Detailed help files on all aspects of the system.

Here is the website address : http://www.webmasteripro.com (it is optimised for Internet Explorer, if you are using another browser then please goto http://www.webmasteripro.com/main.html)

The website has flash animation which shows you how the program works etc.
The website also has a forum which will allow you to discuss ideas/issues with other people including myself.
Once you have downloaded the product then e-mail me at admin@webmasteripro.com and I will send you the userid/password to get started (this gives me an idea of the numbers of people who are using the system)or just contact me on the website forum and I will get in touch.
Any feedback is very welcome!

Thanks... :)

Hi rkhan3366,

Thanks for joining 5 Star and sharing this program with us. I don't have time to evaluate but am hoping some of our members try it and leave some feedback here for others to read.

I'm changing the subject - If i got this wrong, please correct me and I will change it back. But... to me and everyone I know the topic Affiliate Management Software would appeal to merchants NOT affiliates. I think your software is FOR affiliates to help them manage their biz and sites better correct?
I'm changing the subject to read Affiliate Organization Software cuz thats what a lot of affiliates are looking for and it will get you more of the right exposure.

Agree with Sarah. Plus lots of affiliates are pro FF and anti IE.

Thanks for the feedback! The website itself just advertises the product, the product is not designed to create websites but to help affiliates organize them. So I have given an alternate address for non-IE browsers because I have noticed that the sites flash page does not always work on non-IE browsers. Again this is not a reflection of the software rather the website that advertises the software.
I may just get rid of the flash page altogether to avoid any further confusion.

Thanks...

Takes me a while, this is desktop software, not an online tool. Can you put it on the lan and allow multiuser access?

And the geeky side of me is interested in what language you wrote it in?

It's written in VB 6.0 with Access as the backend.I've used ADO for the data access. I've not tried multi-user access with the product, theoretically Access should allow it and you are able to change the location of the database.
Thanks for the flash info...

Thanks for sending me the demo codes.

I got a few errors using it which I will email to you but I can't quite see the value add here - over a basic spreadsheet. Maybe once I can add more info I'll see the value.

Sarah

banners
Back