The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Or Own Product

Happy Marketer

affiliate
We know there are lots of quality product in the market, and they are also paying a good percentage to the affiliate, and it's sometimes over 80%. Now thinking about my product which may me come out with crap don't have the quality landing page. But the commission will 100%. What should I go for it affiliate or my own?

I would say if you can manage both then do it! We own a handful of our own offers and we also have a large email database that we use to push other offers every now and then.

This helps create great relationships and lifelong business partners as you can do swaps and etc.

We know there are lots of quality product in the market, and they are also paying a good percentage to the affiliate, and it's sometimes over 80%. Now thinking about my product which may me come out with crap don't have the quality landing page. But the commission will 100%. What should I go for it affiliate or my own?
Uhm each has its own pros and cons. For example, you save the headaches for support if you are only promoting a product as an affiliate because the vendor will handle it for you. On the other hand, promoting your own product will earn you more commissions but you have to handle your own problems.. things like that :)

I'd say to earn money as an affiliate and my reason for this is because I don't have any stuff of my own to sell. But if I were you, you should opt for both if you can handle it. Like what @JC Munoz said, you gotta have several income streams (if possible) so you can maximize your income potential... Or if you want to choose only 1 then go for affiliate marketing and be dedicated with this career so you can earn decent $$$.:)

MI
Back