The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Networks in SEA region

Mynguyen212

affiliate
Dear all,
Hope you're all doing great!

Are there any affiliates work with Affiliate networks in South East Asia? Could you please recommend me some reliable and competitive ones, especially in Thailand, Indo and Vietnam? Any local networks that I should look out for those markets?
Also, what is your experience so far working with them? Professional, on-time payment, which main verticals, what kind of offers, good support, etc.. and disadvantages??
Thank you so much.

Hi! We are WeweMedia and we are a network that heavily focused on Mobile Offers if that is what you looking for. We are one of the leading monetization networks in Asia and we are located in Singapore.

Our verticals are mainly on Mobile Content Offers / CPA / CPI / CPL / Monetization.

If you are interested, here's the link to our Signup Page. Look around and we will be glad to have you onboard our network.

Hi! We are WeweMedia and we are a network that heavily focused on Mobile Offers if that is what you looking for. We are one of the leading monetization networks in Asia and we are located in Singapore.

Our verticals are mainly on Mobile Content Offers / CPA / CPI / CPL / Monetization.

If you are interested, here's the link to our Look around and we will be glad to have you onboard our network.

Many thanks for the response. Why should I work with you guys but not another network?

That is a great question. Personally, for Wewe Media Network, we believe that we are very focused on mobile content offers, which is a great offer vertical if you are looking for huge conversions. With 1 or 2 clicks from a user, you are able to make the conversion. These kinds of offers work well in Pop traffic which is also cheap.

IMO as a veteran affiliate myself, I would not be only working with 1 network, reason being, every network has their own strength and focus that you might want to explore. Also by exploring other verticals on various networks. you will find vertical that you are comfortable to focus on.

In our case, on why you would want to focus on us. We are excellent in Mobile Content Offers verticals and here's why you should try to run Mobile Content Offers.
  • Newbie Affiliate friendly
  • Very cheap traffic on tier 2 & 3 Geo
  • Easy conversion flows (1 Click to 2 Click to convert)
  • High payouts
  • Easiest to test out and acquire data
  • Unlimited scalability as offers usually have no caps

We'll be more than happy to help you get started immediately. Here is the link to our Signup Page and you could also contact directly to our account manager (AM) via Skype ID: ci.villezas

Dear all,
Hope you're all doing great!

Are there any affiliates work with Affiliate networks in South East Asia? Could you please recommend me some reliable and competitive ones, especially in Thailand, Indo and Vietnam? Any local networks that I should look out for those markets?
Also, what is your experience so far working with them? Professional, on-time payment, which main verticals, what kind of offers, good support, etc.. and disadvantages??
Thank you so much.
Hi )) we have around 150 programs in Vietnam and more than 150 in Thailand, and over 160 in Indonesia :)
Actually, you can easily look for our affiliate programs using a filter by region on the admitad web site ;)

Hi there! If you are looking for great offers, try WapEmpire. We've been working in SEA region for many years now, and I have to say Indonesian traffic is getting harder co convert, though Smartlink, espacially gaming category, shows pretty performance. As for VN, it doesn't always give stable results, much depends on the offer and how you promote it.

Hi )) we have around 150 programs in Vietnam and more than 150 in Thailand, and over 160 in Indonesia :)
Actually, you can easily look for our affiliate programs using a filter by region on the admitad web site ;)

Thank you. How competitive for networks at SEA market if I may ask?

Hi there! If you are looking for great offers, try We've been working in SEA region for many years now, and I have to say Indonesian traffic is getting harder co convert, though Smartlink, espacially gaming category, shows pretty performance. As for VN, it doesn't always give stable results, much depends on the offer and how you promote it.

Thank you. I will add you on skype, Daria :)

Hey @Mynguyen212 ,
Let me recommend you Adverten.com. It's an affiliate network, which provides its affiliates with an adult dating smartlink. We work only with this one vertical (adult dating), that's why we can focus on this niche completely. Our smartlinks accepts and converts traffic from ALL countries and devices. Our main advantage is that we try to make affiliates life easier - you just need to send all your traffic to one link, and we will do the rest :)

Thank you. How competitive for networks at SEA market if I may ask?
Hi :) Thank you for a good question! Since 2015 admitad network is present in India and works with the SEA market. We are providing our advertisers with high quality CPA marketing services and our publishers with high conversions and innovative tools of their traffic monetization. And, admitad is growing rapidly there: around + 100% annual growth for several years in line since 2015. So, it's not a surprise that admitad won various nominations and awards in CPA sphere there already. You are welcome to check the admitad India blog for more info;)

MI
Back