The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate Networks for Games

wisfort

affiliate
Please, i need experienced Affiliate Marketer's recommendation on the best Affiliate Network for GAME offers. I want to concentrate on GAMES vertical for now.

Secondly, I need recommendations on quality traffic sources to promote GAME offers. Thanks

for network you can find gaming offers in most of the biggest ca networks.
like maxbounty, clickdealer , also use odigger and offervault to find good offers and join the good networks from there.

when it comes to traffic, you can go with PPV, Banners, push

for network you can find gaming offers in most of the biggest ca networks.
like maxbounty, clickdealer , also use odigger and offervault to find good offers and join the good networks from there.

when it comes to traffic, you can go with PPV, Banners, push
tyoussef, you were listing traffic model instead of traffic sources in your second answer.
Thanks for your contribution. I look forward to more contributions from members.

Secondly, I need recommendations on quality traffic sources to promote GAME offers.

Like @tyoussef said, decide what kind of promotion you want to do (and is allowed in the offer's terms - very important) then find the ad network.

If you want to start looking at networks and read other members' reviews, you can start perusing our Resources section: https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/categories/affiliate-networks.2/

If you want, you can start a Network Wanted thread in the Business Centre and let the networks come to you. :)

Most of the regular (not specialized in a certain vertical) networks have game offers.

MI
Back