The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate networks for begginers?

Chris D. Armstrong

affiliate
One thing I'm having trouble with is getting accepted to other affiliate networks besides Clickbank. When apply to other networks they don't get back to me. If I do get to interview with the vendor they say I don't have any or a consistent amount of sales to accept me. What are some Affiliate networks that will accept newbies beside Clickbank?

One thing I'm having trouble with is getting accepted to other affiliate networks besides Clickbank. When apply to other networks they don't get back to me. If I do get to interview with the vendor they say I don't have any or a consistent amount of sales to accept me. What are some Affiliate networks that will accept newbies beside Clickbank?

Why don't they get back to you?
What value do you bring to them?
Why should they accept you?
Put yourself in their shoes

Affiliate Networks can accept you, but you should tell them how you will work, even if you are unexperienced .If you tell them the method you will generate traffic and be honest with them about your experience I'm pretty sure they will approve you ! Try contacting them before applying as affiliate ! Explain them everything

Affiliate Networks can accept you, but you should tell them how you will work, even if you are unexperienced .If you tell them the method you will generate traffic and be honest with them about your experience I'm pretty sure they will approve you ! Try contacting them before applying as affiliate ! Explain them everything
Totally agree, you need to show them your desire to work with them, grow and learn.

MI
Back