The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Affiliate Network VS Direct Advertiser, Who's better?

Idvert

affiliate
Hye, I'm Farjad, manager in Idvert Group ltd.
(advertiser of COD offers, Affiliate network for CPI Offers)

Introduction:
Idvert Group Ltd. is an Internet marketing and big data solutions Company with 9 years of successful operational experience as an Affiliate Network, headquartered in China. We're partnered with Google adwords in China and we have our Own Media Buy Team.

What we're offering to Affiliates:
1- We've Our Own In-house COD (cash on Delivery) offers for high quality CPS/COD traffic from South east Asia mostly MY, VN, HK, TW etc. High payouts with fortnightly payments. We're looking for Affiliates.

2- We've High quality Non-incent traffic for CPI Offers mostly from US, UK, JP, CN,etc. We're looking for Advertisers.

I don't know which one is better because both are booming these days.
Please, don't hesitate to contact me for more details.

Thanks.

Email: farjad@idvert.com

Hello Farjad. Your subject line is a little misleading, i thought this was a open chat about benefits and disadvantages about networks / direct advertisers.

But with that said, i hope you find new affiliates and advertisers here :).

Misleading title, I was browsing this thread to know which one is better and I found something else. please change your title or the thread content.

thanks

That's actually kind of funny because he kind of pulled it off. I went in the tread to see what's going on, cause this is an interesting subject and now i know this guys company.

But this doesn't mean we can't still discuss about it, everyone that responded here are here for this topic.

Let me kick this off: I think that it's more like what you are looking for. If you see a certain ad running a lot, it would be a lot easier, as a company at least, to close a deal with a direct advertiser. But most direct advertisers are mostly kind of looking for net terms that might not match your payment policy, and without knowing the worth of the advertiser you can't accept what they are offering. But the deals you close with the direct advertiser are mostly much much better, it would be better, in my opinion, to start with an affiliate program and move to the direct advertiser pending on the performance.

This thread is 100% Garbage SPAM -- Everyone should just ignore these cheap shots.

I have absolutely no issue with a genuine discussion on this subject --
Totally agree! But it did work, a lot of people are browsing this thread. So yea, mission accomplished.

This thread is 100% Garbage SPAM -- Everyone should just ignore these cheap shots.

I have absolutely no issue with a genuine discussion on this subject --

banners
Back