The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Marketing Publishing Partners

temi

affiliate
You can use most PPC engines both to make money by being their publisher or to promote your own sites. Here is a list of some PPC engines. If you know of one that I have missed out please let me know

---UK Specific PPC---

- Mirago
- Search123 (ValueClick)

----- A----
- Adhearus
- Adbrite
- AffiliateSensor
- AllFeeds
- AdEngage
- Adgenta

-----B--------
- BidClix
- Bidvertiser
- BannerBoxes

----C------
- ContextWeb
- CBProSense
- ClicksAdsDirect
- Clicksor
- Chitika

---E----
- Enhance
- ExpoActive (Horrible spammer)

---F---
- Fastclick text ads

----I---
- InfoGrabber
- Interactive
- Intellitxt

---K---
- Kanoodle

---M---
- Miva (FindWhat/Espotting)

---N--
- Nixxie

---Q---
- Quigo

----R---
- RevenuePilot

---S----
- SearchFeed

---T---
- TargetPoint

---V---
- Veoda

---Y---
- YPN

I have set up a PPC for web hosts at HostSum.com

If anyone knows how to implement PPC to make money for publishers, please let me know.

We are always looking for publishers with quality traffic for our PPC website.

I'm using adbrite right now and I recommend it to everyone that wants to make money. I've used Google now for about 3 months and not one penny, I started to use adbrite and I made 14 cents already in 1 week. Is there any other on this list that are like adbrite?

Don't mix Google and Adbrite on the same site

I'm using adbrite right now and I recommend it to everyone that wants to make money. I've used Google now for about 3 months and not one penny, I started to use adbrite and I made 14 cents already in 1 week. Is there any other on this list that are like adbrite?
Hope you are not mixing both on your site!
Google's Service Agreements does not allow you to have another similar service running parallel on your site (I believe they even quote Adbrite as an example!) and they will ban you in no time - for life! Not a good idea if you want to go back to them one day...

Sorry but I will not put an add on my site for 14 cents a week. It's less than $1 a month...

I am sure I can sell a banner space to someone directly for at least $5-$10 a month...

That is preceisely why I removed all Google ads from my site, what they pay is a joke, I make far more money selling direct banner or text link myself

MI
Back