The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliate marketing or not?

Dhruv Soni

affiliate
Hello,

We are a small semi-social enterprise based out of NJ with operations in India. We sell an online success course worth $97. For now, we have an option on our website where people can collaborate with us to sell our course and make commission.

My questions is - Should I continue with this strategy or instead sign up for affiliate so marketers can pick my course and sell to their network?

Since we are a semi-social venture we are always tight on budget but never back off from paying a good commission.

Please guide with the right method to market our product.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

DS.

There are many companies allowing affiliate marketers to promote their products. Allowing affiliate marketers to promote your product helps to grow your business faster. You had better provide more and more resources to the affiliate marketers so that they can promote your products effectively.

There are many companies allowing affiliate marketers to promote their products. Allowing affiliate marketers to promote your product helps to grow your business faster. You had better provide more and more resources to the affiliate marketers so that they can promote your products effectively.
Sreejan, thanks for your answer.

So you think I should connect with affiliate marketers? Any particular space in this forum where I can do this?

How are your sales going without that thing like affiliate marketing? Does it good? If so you really can get by without at first times, but if not you really can do something better than this entirely and possibly and you really can post some stats for some affiliates here.

How are your sales going without that thing like affiliate marketing? Does it good? If so you really can get by without at first times, but if not you really can do something better than this entirely and possibly and you really can post some stats for some affiliates here.
Granifyn,

Thanks for your message.

We have done excellent in the past when we sold the course through our direct network. This is the first time we are live on a website. So far all good. The sales pace is bit slow. All the recent sales are from Kenya and UK. We offer a lifetime support which turns out to the main reason for getting positive response so far.

Regards,

DS.

You may register your business as a resource
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Please don't solicit affiliation from the membership here until you are vetted as an approved vendor.
It's free to register your business.

banners
Back