• Total voters

PureLander

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
AffKit Ninja
PureLander
> 42.97% female affiliates
(Oops, the chromosome Y is disappearing, affiliate marketers would decrease too??)

(But I think they all started at an early age)

Country > 57.44% US
> 9.71% Canada
> 1.85% India
(Sounds right, US must be on top of this list, but! where are European countries??)

Traffic source : > 63.83% US
> 13.39% Europe (4.46% U.K)
(Yup, Now I agree)

Social situation : >33.67% single
>55.32% married ❤️
(What about taken ones? About 11 percent? isn't it weird? So affiliates Either they are singles or married? Maybe affiliates are serious about everything)

Work place : >54.28 from home
>19.21% from an office
(This one makes sense)

Sales : > Only 10% of the affiliates generate approximately 90% of the sales in most of the affiliate programs
(Ughh, this sounds right again)

- Samira

PS : When I was editing this, I added many emojis, but eventually .. only the heart emoji appeared :rolleyes:
+ The poll seems too long :confused:

There are a few ways you can go about getting to know your audience:
  1. Conduct user surveys. Approaching your audience directly is the best way to learn more about them.
  2. Use Google Analytics.
  3. Do social listening.
  4. Look to your competitors.

Amazing!!! You just blew my mind.

Shocked Cosmo Kramer GIF

PS : When I was editing this, I added many emojis, but eventually .. only the heart emoji appeared :rolleyes:
+ The poll seems too long :confused:
Your poll is just perfect, But I don't know why people don't answer the poll. In other forums also, I have seen very few people who are interested in choosing something from the poll, they answer the thread, comment in them but no activities in the poll!!! Why!?:rolleyes: :confused:

Your poll is just perfect, But I don't know why people don't answer the poll. In other forums also, I have seen very few people who are interested in choosing something from the poll, they answer the thread, comment in them but no activities in the poll!!! Why!?:rolleyes: :confused:
I have the same question :rofl

Well, it's not only about polls .. if you can see here, the views are crazy! More than 2k! But only VERY few of them who leave a comment

Screenshot - 23_08_2021 , 08_19_46.png

- Samira

Last edited:
More than 80% of brands have affiliate programs. America is the biggest player in the affiliate industry with a 39% share. Nearly 65% of affiliate marketers generate traffic by blogging. 94% of publishers use multiple affiliate marketing networks.

> 42.97% female affiliates
(Oops, the chromosome Y is disappearing, affiliate marketers would decrease too??)

(But I think they all started at an early age)

Country > 57.44% US
> 9.71% Canada
> 1.85% India
(Sounds right, US must be on top of this list, but! where are European countries??)

Traffic source : > 63.83% US
> 13.39% Europe (4.46% U.K)
(Yup, Now I agree)

Social situation : >33.67% single
>55.32% married ❤️
(What about taken ones? About 11 percent? isn't it weird? So affiliates Either they are singles or married? Maybe affiliates are serious about everything)

Work place : >54.28 from home
>19.21% from an office
(This one makes sense)

Sales : > Only 10% of the affiliates generate approximately 90% of the sales in most of the affiliate programs
(Ughh, this sounds right again)

- Samira
Some interesting conclusions you got here, indeed. I would say that affiliate marketing has become very popular in Europe too in the last couple of years, countries from this region haven't been shown in survey, but they are present for sure. Most jobs nowadays are done from home, and for this industry, you really don't be in some office, it can be done from anywhere and anytime. As for the age, at the moment maybe this info is accurate, but it will change even in the next one as more and more very young people are starting their business journey in this field.

Some interesting conclusions you got here, indeed. I would say that affiliate marketing has become very popular in Europe too in the last couple of years, countries from this region haven't been shown in survey, but they are present for sure. Most jobs nowadays are done from home, and for this industry, you really don't be in some office, it can be done from anywhere and anytime. As for the age, at the moment maybe this info is accurate, but it will change even in the next one as more and more very young people are starting their business journey in this field.
That must be right .. Europe and US must have the largest number of affiliates, then comes India, Russia, china and some Latin american countries
Here are more statistics

If only those 201 answered the poll, wee could know better about the the demographics of this forum
Screenshot - 16_12_2021 , 12_19_16.png

- Samira

banners
Back