“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Affiliate Marketing Companies

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by CelebriViews, Jun 26, 2016.

1. CelebriViews

CelebriViews Guest

Hi people!

I have a bit of money and I am looking for an affiliate or digital marketing company or program (similar to CPA Evolution) to help me with the following:

• Set up landing pages
    • Promote my CPA links using social media, bing ads, facebook ads etc
    • Create the Ads
    Basically, I am looking for a company to do most of the work as I have the funds to do this. All I really want to do is find the CPA offers, and the company will do the rest.

Please advise.

Thanks for your time.

Hathu Nguyen likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. BobanV

BobanV Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hm, not sure about network that can do all you need (do some research, there are some of them), but you can go out and hire a freelancer, there are many of them on upwork and freelancer that can do the job for you, and that will not cost you a lot

Anna Lee and CelebriViews like this.
  4. munsif

munsif Affiliate affiliate

propaperwritings.com

5. laneige01

laneige01 Affiliate affiliate

Come and see the Advisory

6. CelebriViews

CelebriViews Guest

Where is that?

7. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

8. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

Hello. I am a software deveoper and I can help you set up all your landing pages. I do develop the landing pages based on your requirements and therefore will be of great help in trying to publisize your website. I have done for several clients and please do feel free to contact e so that we can talk in details. You can send me your Skype ID through the inbox for us to have a deepre convesration on the same.

9. MarinaKimia

MarinaKimia Affiliate affiliate

Kimia can help with the CPA offers :)

10. HandsomeRob99

HandsomeRob99 Affiliate affiliate

@MarinaKimia can help write the offers? work on the LP?

11. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

what's ur Problem i can help if u have any Problem

Marc likes this.
  12. MarinaKimia

Hi @HandsomeRob99 as a network we dont actually have an offer creation or LP service, which is something that www.landingpageguys.com excels at.

What we have are top performing offers you can test, we do give some insight to the LPs that those offers use, so that you can apply the info.

K likes this.
  13. teardroptony9

teardroptony9 Affiliate affiliate

Hello there! Perhaps you might wanna try OfferDaddy. I've been using this offerwall tool from them and I'm happy with the revenues I get from it. Maybe if you want to check them out you can visit there resource page here if you want to.:)

I hope I was able to help you with this...:)

14. Direct Affiliate

Direct Affiliate Affiliate affiliate

Welcome!
    My name is Hania and I work for Polish affiliate network as account manager. I am glad that I've joined this community because I want to show you how it looks from my side. So if you have any questions connected with my work - don't be shy!

15. MarinaKimia

Hi @Direct Affiliate welcome, which polish affiliate network do you represent? :) It would be great to know more about you guys, do you have a resource we can look into?

16. Direct Affiliate

Direct Affiliate Affiliate affiliate

Hello @MarinaKimia :)
    it's really nice to meet you!

I represent Direct Affiliate, in brief:
    We operate in over 30 countries mainly in Europe, but recently we opened the markets of South America and Asia. We are looking for people to promote and sell our products from the category health and beauty, e-learning and finance. In Direct Affiliate program our Affiliate earn money by generating conversions which means that the lead is valid when the person fills in the form. :)

Have a nice day everyone!

MI