The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Marketing Combined With Viral marketing?

turbz

affiliate
Hi Everyone

I Haven't Been Posting Here In A While and now i'm back to stay. Thought I'd Come back with a great tip for all those affiliate marketers out there.

Viral Marketing Increases your traffic. Affiliate Marketing Increases Your Profits. Combine them and you have a profit pulling affiliate bussiness ready to make you profits at will.

My Original Post On my blog is quite long so i'm going to give you a quick summary of the tip.

1) You select a quality and high in demand product to promote.
2) You create a 2 page affiliate site (Optin Page and ThankYou Page)
3) You create a quality One-Time-Offer That's COMPLEMENTARY To The Product You're Promoting
4) Place a Tell-A-Friend box at the bottom of the offer
5) Put the offer after the optin page and before the Thank You Page

It Should Work Like This. Your Visitors Optin to your list, they then see the OTO which they can get for free just by refering 5 friends, then they're taken to your thank you page for details on the product you're promoting.

Sounds Simple Enough?:cool:

It Is Simple. Now I Recommend That You put All Your Effort Into Promoting Your Affiliate Product so that you can generate a good and stable amount of targeted traffic to your site. This Traffic will be multiplied by 5 if they refer 5 friends which they will.

Hope This Helps A lot of people out there with their marketing

To Your Affiliate Success

Jameel Mukadam

What sort of one time offer?
Can you provide anymore info on that, I think thats where most people would get stuck.

An OTO that complements the affiliate product. e.g you promote an email marketing ebook you could offer an email marketing toolkit containing free PLR articles, which you could pick up from any giveaway, a free autoresponder script like PHP script, a place to get free subscribers like ListDotCom (this is another trick to build your downline in that program at the same time, it acts as a bonus for your subscribers and it builds your downline:cool: ).

Basicly put together a package that you think would help you subscriber even more once he or she purchases that e-book. This makes the offer highly targeted which should make the subscriber take action as all he/she has to do is refer 5 friends.

Think about it, offer a quality ebook in exchange for their name and email, create a targeted OTO and multiply your sales and subscribers by 5!

Hope that helps.

Thanks to all and hope i helped

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back