The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Manager looking for placement

Sophszak

affiliate
My name is Sophie Zakrzewska and I have been an Affiliate Manager for nearly 10 years working in the Gaming Industry. I have extensive experience building and managing affiliate programs. My expertise are managing & maximising the potential of existing affiliates, recruiting new affiliates and much more.
For more info on what I can do for your company, please find my resume here online.

I am outside of the US and open to positions to work remotely for a basic + commission.

I am very excited to hear what could be available to me. THANK YOU!

Hi there -

I found your post on the Affiliate Marketing Forum and was wondering if you are still seeking employment? If so, please let me know as we are seeking an experienced individual like yourself and would be interested in seeing your resume and discussing your background to see if there is a fit between us. Below I have copied the job description, and have included my contact information as well.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon and wish you a terrific weekend!

Best Regards,

Lori Pratt l Marketing Manager
Simply Marketing Inc.
390-23 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC, V6B 3E3
P: 604.676.5026 F. 604.333.3333
lpratt@simplymarketinginc.com

Affiliate Marketing Manager ? Job Description
As a growth oriented business that is poised to expand its operations, Simply Marketing Inc (SMI) is seeking to hire an experienced Affiliate Manager who is passionate about online marketing. As an expert who can generate revenue and qualified customers through online marketing media, search, banner, email, affiliate, etc. Your primary responsibility will be to drive and own the affiliate marketing lead generation strategy and its execution and analysis. Using ?LinkTrust? software, your affiliate management job and responsibilities will include:

?Designing effective lead generation programs and processes to grow online revenue
?Building up our current affiliate business and expanding into new affiliate networks
?Managing our current list of approx. 4000 affiliate partners while aggressively growing new affiliate networks
?Recruiting, motivating and communicating with new and existing affiliate marketing partners in order to achieve the objective of driving revenue growth
?Evaluating campaign performance and work on strategic level with partners to capitalize on growth opportunities
?Conducting appropriate market research to identify opportunities for growth and efficiencies in online marketing campaigns
?Working with other staff members within the company to improve on all lead generation marketing materials such as email ads, banner ads, landing pages, etc.
?Managing campaigns on a day-to-day basis, including campaign analyses, reporting of metrics, advertising compliance, analysis to evaluate existing campaign performance and perform comprehensive reviews
?Conducting strategic planning for affiliate channel and manage plan

Simply Marketing Inc. is located in the Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada with a new distribution/warehouse facility located in Santa Ana, California, USA.

Skills
? BA/BS Degree in business, marketing, or related field
? 5+ years online marketing experience with focus on search, email, banner, and affiliate marketing
? Highly creative thinker with a proven record of conceiving, developing and managing on-line marketing programs
? Ambition, enthusiasm, strong work ethic & sound business judgment
? Excellent negotiation & vendor management skills
? Excellent written & verbal communication skills
? Ability to manage multiple projects & deadlines
? Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
? Excellent organizational abilities with strong attention to detail
? Proficiency with Microsoft office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)

Company Description
Simply Marketing Inc. (Welcome | Simply Marketing) is a fast growing, privately held Company providing natural, effective herbal products that enhance the way people experience their lives.

Compensation
With product offerings that have excellent profit margins, our new Affiliate Marketing Manager has the ability to earn unprecedented commissions, with a salary expectation in the 6 figure range.

MI
Back